Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Banks had a separate pool house with a bathroom. As long as Will isn't staying there you're clear.

I agree -- it's pretty low risk if you maintain separation. I wonder if people are doing the same with their basketball courts. I'd pay $20 to go shoot at a nice rim for an hour.

The Banks had a separate pool house with a bathroom. As long as Will isn't staying there you're clear.

I agree -- it's pretty low risk if you maintain separation. I wonder if people are doing the same with their basketball courts. I'd pay $20 to go shoot at a nice rim for an hour.

I wake up early to shoot around at the nice parks in the city. Nets + single rim is a joy. I still dont get why they double rim most hoops in the city. WHY are double rims even an invention?

Rims at the park near me have been removed. The social distancing thing is so crazy. One minute it's enforced another minute it's not. Depending on the place.

WTF is wrong with us? There's a business where you can rent your pool to strangers like its AirBNB?

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????

Are we losing our minds? Who the hell is going to rent their pool out to people in these times?

Come on man.

Guess you’re not putting up a listing.
:wink:
Check out the amounts made though.

I wake up early to shoot around at the nice parks in the city. Nets + single rim is a joy. I still dont get why they double rim most hoops in the city. WHY are double rims even an invention?
Rims at the park near me have been removed. The social distancing thing is so crazy. One minute it's enforced another minute it's not. Depending on the place.
They had some rims up here in a public park and finally took them down in July... No idea why they waited that long.

I need to scout around in the burbs. I'm sure I can find some neglected hoops waiting for someone to shoot on them.

Will the same people who told us in June that the increase in cases was due to more testing now come tell us that the decrease in cases is only due to less testing?

It's encouraging that hospitalizations are coming down but that is even less reliable than the testing numbers. But the decrease in hospitalizations this past week (~5000) is about the same as the number of deaths this week, so maybe it is accurate. Another 50,000 deaths and we'll clear out the hospitals!

rpwqe4kyo7f51.jpg

That reminds me, imagine all the people late for work or going across town to get to a store only to get turned around bc they forgot their mask.

“it’s going away alright”

It’s going away like a bump of coke goes away once you snort it up your nose that bump will come back if your a junkie right Hunter ?
“Come on man”
Biden should ask his son about coke and hookers “come on man”

Donald trump VS Joe Biden
Jesus the whole world is laughing at us
There both bad and where all doing worse

Last edited:

Has anyone seen this
As much as I see the reason for gyms closing the owner make a very clear Argument I can understand both sides

i didnt see this posted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom