Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

People who act this at a time like this should not be allowed out of their house she’s talking about her boyfriend what is she 15 years old

everyone needs to wear a mask
I was with a friend of mine today who didn’t have a mask on his face and I asked him why he said oh it’s getting better I told him it’s not getting better

I have to put my health at risk walking around with him because he didn’t wear a mask When he walked inside a store they gave him a mask then he worn it

It’s a very uncomfortable and unfortunate where at a place In this country to ask a stranger to wear a mask but it needs to be done and let’s be honest it could endanger your life and I’m not talking about getting sick from the coronavirus but arguing with somebody whose Not wearing a mask because you don’t know if somebody’s motives are to get into a fight with you over that person not wearing a mask

Last edited:

Has anyone seen this
As much as I see the reason for gyms closing the owner make a very clear Argument I can understand both sides

i didnt see this posted
Dude is trying to downplay the deaths, saying it's only a fraction of the population that is susceptible. And then later talks about how his own mother died from the virus.

Geez.

Dude is trying to downplay the deaths, saying it's only a fraction of the population that is susceptible. And then later talks about how his own mother died from the virus.

Geez.

it’s a tough spot a lot of people are in
You don’t want your business to suffer but then when it hits home you don’t know what to say or do
It’s always money over health but he does seem to have a lot of protocols in place to make sure the people won’t get sick going to his gym or allowing sick people in

3000 doorknocks, 800 not present. That's 1/4 again not present at their homes while infectious.
Your $4957 fine is well-deserved.

My cousin in Melbourne posted this. **** the fine, put these morons in jail.

I find this fascinating. Maybe some others will too.

So there has been discussion that maybe some fraction of the population is already immune to covid-19. This sounds like great news, right? Let's say we need 60% of the population to be immune to get herd immunity. Well, if 50% are already immune somehow, then we only need 10% to get the virus.

But it's not that simple. In reality, we estimated the contagiousness of this virus based on the assumption that nobody started out immune. This is quantified by R0. The thing is, R0 determines the threshold for herd immunity. A higher R0 means a higher threshold. BUT... if we started with 50% already immune, then our estimate of R0 is off. If we estimated R0 at 2.0, the true number is 4.0. Which means the threshold for herd immunity might be 90%, not 60%. Which means we would need 40% of the population to get the virus.

These are vast oversimplifications but they capture the basics. This tweet thread and this blog article explain it better:

tl;dr: Ioannidis is wrong again.

edit: The discussion in the second link ('statmodeling') is pretty interesting on its own. A big question is to what degree this virus may be fizzling out on its own in hard-hit cities like NYC or Madrid (there isn't strong evidence either way but it's something to look out for).

Last edited:
ShadyShockedConey-size_restricted.gif
Zombieland 2: Double Tap

That reminds me, imagine all the people late for work or going across town to get to a store only to get turned around bc they forgot their mask.
Rookie move. Get extra ones and have them specifically for the car. And leave them in the car when you go in the house. Then you'll always have 1. No excuses to not be prepared. Just like leaving a pair of sunglasses in the car.

Bro....this vid made me so uncomfortable and angry. Felt like a skit the way she said boyfriend. And bro was willing to let her go right then and there. 'I mean....I'm here for my license...and I have my ask....her...well....she's there...so I'm gonna go on ahead...see ya'

Back
Top Bottom