Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So 100k children have been diagnosed with covid last 2 weeks of July or whatever, so how is that like for those households? How are parents dealing with it, are kids being quarantined in their rooms? How old are these kids, if its a young teen or even younger, then it would be harder to quarantine them as parents.

I haven’t noticed myself breathing through my mouth more. I don’t think that’s it.

I’ve been well hydrated but I’ll try more. Are you wearing a valved masked?

Mask mouth a thing now. Made the news. Also avoid the valved mask. Read not preventative.

Mask mouth a thing now. Made the news. Also avoid the valved mask. Read not preventative.

I have a feeling this is just the ADA trying to convince people not to skip their 6 month checkups.
Regarding valved N95's, if I ever use one I always wear a procedure earloop mask over it.

“Although, we're seeing more American kids being diagnosed with COVID-19, the mortality rate remains relatively low compared to adults. The association says children represented 0% to 0.4% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 19 states reported zero child deaths. In states reporting, 0% to 0.5% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death.”

Just for context for those who didn’t jump into the article. Yes I understand they can spread it to others, but just trying to counter balance a scary headline with some shred of positivity.

I have a feeling this is just the ADA trying to convince people not to skip their 6 month checkups.
Regarding valved N95's, if I ever use one I always wear a procedure earloop mask over it.

I been doing the double up method too. Hypebeast cloth mask or blue procedural mask over KN95. Doesn’t feel constricting either.
ADA not wrong. Remember all those news stories about how people skipping even regular checkups and procedures at hospitals and doctor office. Really disturbing effect. Worse than Virus.

You may/may not catch the Virus, but you sure as heck will be messed up skipping and missing preventative checkups.

“Although, we're seeing more American kids being diagnosed with COVID-19, the mortality rate remains relatively low compared to adults. The association says children represented 0% to 0.4% of all COVID-19 deaths, and 19 states reported zero child deaths. In states reporting, 0% to 0.5% of all child COVID-19 cases resulted in death.”

Just for context for those who didn’t jump into the article. Yes I understand they can spread it to others, but just trying to counter balance a scary headline with some shred of positivity.

I see those percentages and I automatically think that it is to sugarcoat the fact that the kids will inevitably infect their adult parents/siblings/relatives.

Back
Top Bottom