Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see those percentages and I automatically think that it is to sugarcoat the fact that the kids will inevitably infect their adult parents/siblings/relatives.

Oh, it's definitely going to happen. We're dealing with it right now. Our secretary's kids were exposed while staying with relatives last week. We are having her quarantine at home with her kids for 10 days to see if any symptoms arise. We are going to pay to have the kids tested at a place that gives results in 15 minutes. If they test positive, then she will need to be tested as well.

Mask mouth a thing now. Made the news. Also avoid the valved mask. Read not preventative.

valve masks like this is not affective?

3mtm-particulate-respirator-8210v-n95-600x600compressed__66731.1587747763.jpg

They protect the wearer from others, but not others from the wearer. You should wear a mask over it to protect others from your exhaled air that comes out of the valve.

i Tried to wear 2 masks with a n95 I found it too difficult to wear

so I just wear an n95 alone

there is a problem though if I walk down the street and someone in my path is smoking I could smell their second hand smoke while wearing the mask and if they have COVID I would assume I’m ****ed

Last edited:

My doctors office had prohibited people from wearing these as they can expose others.
They require surgical, cloth or n95 without valve
people not social distancing Coming into nys from hot spots and doing dumb **** will lead to higher new cases Numbers

we don’t need this

So does this disprove the more tests more positive theory that people keep spewing out? Seems like that argument is only true At the start of community spread but not after masks and social distancing are enforced

They protect the wearer from others, but not others from the wearer. You should wear a mask over it to protect others from your exhaled air that comes out of the valve.

Ok, good to know. Damn. I bought a good amount of these before the **** hit the fan and was "saving" them for when it really got bad, bad. Was using the regular ones without the valves thinking these were more valuable and necessary in bad times.

My doctors office had prohibited people from wearing these as they can expose others.

Thank you

Followup: CDC says no bueno on valve mask by itself.

i Tried to wear 2 masks with a n95 I found it too difficult to wear

so I just wear an n95 alone

there is a problem though if I walk down the street and someone in my path is smoking I could smell their second hand smoke while wearing the mask and if they have COVID I would assure I’m ****ed
Didn’t know about the valve mask update been wearing one for a month+ now lol. Gonna put tape over the valve.

As Blake P Blake P and I mentioned, try those blue prep masks. Just get over the psychological mental block. Really little to no added effect. The double up be ok.
Some businesses even give these away. Been seeing cheap deals on Twit. Check around.

So does this disprove the more tests more positive theory that people keep spewing out? Seems like that argument is only true At the start of community spread but not after masks and social distancing are enforced

When i went to my doctors office last month my doctor worn the very same 3M N95 mask i had

i don't think anyone knows anything about how to protect yourself 100% even the doctores

it's all a guessing game
we have to hope whatever we use offers some type of protection

Back
Top Bottom