Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

where all going back and forth on what should happened to china with Sanctions
but China or the US president we Currently have will never take the responsibility for the deaths of these people and the families torn apart by the coronavirus

lets see what some of you smart asses have to say to just one of the 208,312 people people and their family members in the United States or the 968,247 deaths around the world as of Monday September 21th

do you think all these people that have passed across the world and the US though on September 21 in 2019 they would be dead on the same date in 2020

or how about to the 23,031,360 people are are recovering around the globe Or the 4,294,561 in the US how lives for better or for worse will never be the same as of Monday September 21th
what would you tell them about Sanctions ?

or the 31,453,140 people in the world who cough this dreaded disease and the 7,041,503 in the USA as of Monday September 21th
you think they care about Sanctions and what it will do the China ?

you really think sanctions will hurt China
do you think china is worried about sanctions from the west ?
something tells me China Doesn’t have a care in the world

The CCP is run by wicked and evil people
again do you think Sanctions will make a difference in Communist China ?

maybe I’m just stupid but I would think for all the death and Destruction that has come from this disease And china hiding the fact on how terrible it is something more should be done to the regime that runs it and put its own people in danger

world numbers as of September 21, 2020

United states numbers as of September 21, 2020
Bruh take your *** there and fix it.

You’re a very selfish person and have no empathy for others
if you can’t under what I’m saying
I'm selfish for saying that engaging in a unilateral trade war will hurt a lot of regular folk that have already been hurt in many different ways.

A damn trade war is not gonna hurt the Chinese Communist Party members the most, especially not the ones that hid this. It is gonna primarily hurt regular Chinese citizens, and regular US citizens. People that had nothing to do with any of this.

Why you insist of being so dense and so proud of it is beyond me.

And I have lost people I care about to Covid. So **** outta my face with your struggle guilt trip.

You are pathetic brah, using the lost of others to defend your own bigotry.

lol it's just what you are saying isn't practical or realistic or beneficial. did other countries do anything to mexico when people were suffering from the swine flu? did other countries do anything to america when people were suffering due to the subprime mortgage crisis.
I don't know if dude realizes that the can of worms he wants to open will result in yearly sanctions on US farmers because of all the salmonella and contaminated chickens they send to Canada and Europe.

I'm selfish for saying that engaging in a unilateral trade war will hurt a lot of regular folk that have already been hurt in many different ways.

A damn trade war is not gonna hurt the Chinese Communist Party members the most, especially not the ones that hid this. It is gonna primarily hurt regular Chinese citizens, and regular US citizens. People that had nothing to do with any of this.

Why you insist of being so dense and so proud is beyond me.

And I have lost people I care about to Covid. So **** outta my face with your struggle guilt trip.

You are pathetic brah, using the lost of others to defend your own bigotry.

I’m not trying to give you a guilt trip that’s on you
your Pathetic for not seeing how this affects us all including the people that you lost

you should be ashamed of yourself

You keep talking economics when I’m talking about peoples lives like I said you’re no different than Trump

I’m not trying to give you a guilt trip that’s on you
your Pathetic for not seeing how this affects us all including the people that you lost

you should be ashamed of yourself
Dude shut up. All you have left are strawman arguments

I will never care what a low information hot taker with bigoted views like you thinks about myself anyway

Dude shut up. All you have left are strawman arguments

I will never care what a low information hot taker with bigoted views like you thinks anyway

if you didn’t care you wouldn’t answer me but you do care what I think of you or Easily block me which I’m going to do to you now

BDF996FB-8B8B-40F8-A1B8-E24141DFDACE.gif

Update on Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine: phase 3 trial was halted and has since resumed in other countries, but not the US. So far 2 participants in the UK (one in July, one in September) have developed transverse myelitis (inflamation of the spinal cord). The first one was found to have multiple sclerosis, which apparently can cause transverse myelitis, but the second one has recovered and the exact cause is unknown. If additional instances occur, it will likely mean this vaccine is not safe enough and it will not receive approval.

Be careful New York City Niketalkers

god bless this woman

Last edited:
Am I the only who doesnt care “who to blame” with this crap?

And its always been airborne, this is why you dont read up on this crap everyday. Ya’ll already know what to do to protect yourselves.

Am I the only who doesnt care “who to blame” with this crap?

And its always been airborne, this is why you dont read up on this crap everyday. Ya’ll already know what to do to protect yourselves.

"Who to blame" is just a cop out plea at this point to excuse the poor leadership by the imbecile in the White House.

Arguing with MAGA supporters is like talking to children, no sense of responsibility and accountability.

Back
Top Bottom