Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Once the temp starts dropping I’m gonna be more alert
Can’t be lax in the winter that’s for sure
I wonder if parents are gonna take their kids treat or treating

Here's what I posted in the "NT Dad's Thread" that we'll be doing with our children:

For those of you with young kids who still want to make Halloween fun for them this year, consider buying orange plastic Easter eggs and letting the kids draw jack-o-lantern faces on them, then fill them with candy and do an egg hunt around the house, in the yard, etc. If you want to make it "spooky" turn off the lights and let them hunt with flashlights. They can still dress up, collect the eggs and put them in their treat bag. There are plenty of good Halloween movies you can watch as a family afterward, play party games like "pin the bones on the skeleton", etc.

fw7b3ihb35p51.jpg

Here's what I posted in the "NT Dad's Thread" that we'll be doing with our children:

For those of you with young kids who still want to make Halloween fun for them this year, consider buying orange plastic Easter eggs and letting the kids draw jack-o-lantern faces on them, then fill them with candy and do an egg hunt around the house, in the yard, etc. If you want to make it "spooky" turn off the lights and let them hunt with flashlights. They can still dress up, collect the eggs and put them in their treat bag. There are plenty of good Halloween movies you can watch as a family afterward, play party games like "pin the bones on the skeleton", etc.

very good ideas Blake keep you and your little ones safe

Municipalities are blowing up all over Denmark. We did pretty well shutting down and fairly well re-opening, but habits and practices are falling by the wayside.

I'm scheduled for some new tests next week, I've had some persistent neurological ****, that has been minor enough to ignore, but just wont go away. Feels like my entire nervous system is low-key firing all the time and have a sleeping sensation, slight numbness occupying feet, hands and face with varying severity.

So I have to get to bottom of this: Either I had COVID in January and have some long-term effects or something potentially equally as bad is going on. It's mostly a minor annoyance, but it's an almost constant one.
Make sure you get checked out. Better now before things get worse.
I went to the doctor to get checked out recently and my cholesterol levels shot up. It’s strange because I’ve lost a lot of weight during the same time too.

Make sure you get checked out. Better now before things get worse.
I went to the doctor to get checked out recently and my cholesterol levels shot up. It’s strange because I’ve lost a lot of weight during the same time too.

Do you have any specific lifestyle factors that have changed? Reduced exercise, worse eating/snacking habits? Have you started taking vitamin D supplements? Vitamin D supplements are known to increase LDL levels, but shouldn't put you into critically high levels on their own and provide more immune benefits than harm.

Should just publish this as fact so people can wear masks (and later do the whole back pedal thing if anything). Atleast then people got masks and ****.

No credible news source would publish something as fact without scientific proof. If proven false, it would only bolster the anti-mask anti-science claims. At this point, anyone who still refuses to wear a mask won't be swayed by what they ultimately deem to be "fake news".

Hopefully when it gets really cold numbers will go down
People will naturally shelter inside
It’s start of the flu season so I don’t know
Numbers could go either way
Let’s hope people are smart

I'm not sure if any of you watch these videos from UCSF, but I find them informative and wanted to share the latest, which discusses San Francisco's relative successes in dealing with COVID-19

Some cliff's notes:
-SF has had "only" 99 deaths so far
-If the rest of the country shared SF's case fatality rate, we would "only" have 36k deaths instead of 200k+ (67X the amount of lives lost on September 11th, 2001)
-SF issued the first shelter in place order in the USA on March 16th
-Mayor London Breed seems to have taken clear courageous action early and often during the pandemic. I was not familiar with her prior to watching this, but hearing her speak inspires confidence in her leadership abilities. I'm impressed.

terribly sad story

nyc this is only the start of the second wave

Last edited:
I'm not sure if any of you watch these videos from UCSF, but I find them informative and wanted to share the latest, which discusses San Francisco's relative successes in dealing with COVID-19

Some cliff's notes:
-SF has had "only" 99 deaths so far
-If the rest of the country shared SF's case fatality rate, we would "only" have 36k deaths instead of 200k+ (67X the amount of lives lost on September 11th, 2001)
-SF issued the first shelter in place order in the USA on March 16th
-Mayor London Breed seems to have taken clear courageous action early and often during the pandemic. I was not familiar with her prior to watching this, but hearing her speak inspires confidence in her leadership abilities. I'm impressed.

Only thing most San Franciscans can agree on are her decisions on handling Covid. Otherwise she’s trash.

I **** with London Breed overall. People from San Francisco hate any local politician that's not a part of their faction (San Francisco has many) with a rare ferocity, even in the context of tribal politics.

Add to that mix Breed being a black woman from the slums in a wealthy city that grows whiter by the day, that angry fervor be coming at her 2x over.

Back
Top Bottom