Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

tenor.gif

Strip away any label, any political affiliation and look at this objectively and this admin has still mishandled this in the worst possible way.

Our numbers are rocketing right now. My SIL is a special ed's teacher and was sent home yesterday, because one of her students tested positive. BIL was sent home today, because two of his closests staffers were pos too.

Forteen days from now, my mom invited us all for a weekend stay and dinner and brunch at the local restaurant. Already told them it's a bad idea and I'm a no go. My folks seem to think, because we know each other, we can't infect each other...

Our numbers are rocketing right now. My SIL is a special ed's teacher and was sent home yesterday, because one of her students tested positive. BIL was sent home today, because two of his closests staffers were pos too.

Forteen days from now, my mom invited us all for a weekend stay and dinner and brunch at the local restaurant. Already told them it's a bad idea and I'm a no go. My folks seem to think, because we know each other, we can't infect each other...

This is my 69 year old father’s mentality. He’s let his wife’s family visit, stay over, bring their friends and whatnot. I tell him to be careful, but its always just “they’re safe.” They just had family from out of town stay with them again to go to a funeral with a bunch of people.

Then he asks when my wife and I will be visiting because “who knows when this thing will end.”

Edit: And on Monday we talked to him because it was his birthday and he was telling us we need to start eating in at restaurants again because it‘s safe and such a great experience.

@John Laurinaitis That article underscores what should be feared most about the upcoming winter, especially in offices, schools and other poorly ventilated indoor environments where people will gather for long periods of time. Restaurants are slightly lower risk in that people are only there for a limited amount of time, but obviously you can't wear a mask while eating so that raises the risk significantly. I've got a bad feeling about this, fellas.
Once it's in the air/ventilation system it's not leaving all leaving with the carrier. The rest of the lunch and dinner crowd is exposed from the breakfast run.

My folks seem to think, because we know each other, we can't infect each other...

My parents have a somewhat different line of thinking, in that they are willing to accept the risk of seeing family and close friends and that by keeping their contacts relatively small they are keeping their risk small as well. While I agree in theory, you can't deny the fact that as 65+ year olds they are at higher risk for complications and death. I'll give my opinion when asked, but am definitely in the minority among family and friends when it comes to social interactions (zero), so I don't try to convince anyone that what they're doing is wrong because they're already convinced that I'm just being paranoid.

My parents have a somewhat different line of thinking, in that they are willing to accept the risk of seeing family and close friends and that by keeping their contacts relatively small they are keeping their risk small as well. While I agree in theory, you can't deny the fact that as 65+ year olds they are at higher risk for complications and death. I'll give my opinion when asked, but am definitely in the minority among family and friends when it comes to social interactions (zero), so I don't try to convince anyone that what they're doing is wrong because they're already convinced that I'm just being paranoid.

your being smart

If your pro or anti trump this is not good for the country so close to the election and uncle joe better hope he’s not positive from the debate

The only thing this would show the country is that our President is an idiot and all the **** he’s been downplaying like masks and social distancing do really matter. But I would hope the country knows all of this already.

The only thing this would show the country is that our President is an idiot and all the **** he’s been downplaying like masks and social distancing do really matter. But I would hope the country knows all of this already.

your right
But besides the Obvious
this would also show what a failure he’s been after the fact

like the great Malcolm X once said

White House has access to rapid-result testing (I believe it's something like 15 minutes). This mother****er knows he has it if he's talking about quarantine.
hes screwed

with having over 210,000 deaths in this county since March Reap what you sow

china is having the last laugh
i knew he was going to catch this over time didn’t think it would happen a month before he election though

Last edited:
White House has access to rapid-result testing (I believe it's something like 15 minutes). This mother****er knows he has it if he's talking about quarantine.

If he does and its minor for him the anti maskers and all them gonna be all “I TOLD YOU SO” from here on out. Not saying I want it to hit duke hard cause no one deserves that, but yeah.

If he does and its minor for him the anti maskers and all them gonna be all “I TOLD YOU SO” from here on out. Not saying I want it to hit duke hard cause no one deserves that, but yeah.

Eh not my place to judge but if it were, yea, Trump deserves that.

On an adjacent note, Trump contracting COVID and being asymptomatic is probably the worst possible outcome for the country.

But it would be completely on brand for 2020. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom