Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The election is about a month away, he’s going to have to quarantine for 7-14 days and damn near everybody on Capitol Hill is going g to have to get tested. He had no choice but to admit he got COVID.

zo gif. No way to explain a ton of us gov folks getting sick or all those people having to quarantine mysteriously calling in sick

The election is about a month away, he’s going to have to quarantine for 7-14 days and damn near everybody on Capitol Hill is going g to have to get tested. He had no choice but to admit he got COVID.
This also takes away the one thing he loves and constantly tried to hit Biden with....His rallies

If he was smart he could’ve tried this back in April...then watch 500k people die in the aftermath

There is so much irony in Donald catching "China Virus". It seems that the Kung Flu straighten his *** out, it's the 1st time I've seen him refer to the China Plague as "COVID-19".

He shouldn't really be worried though since hydroxychloroquine is widely available in case the hoax is real.

Funny picture:
1601618772233.png

I'm not going to sit here and claim, I haven't seen any snickering or snide comments. So on NT's behalves, I'm gonna be the bigger man, not as big as the Leader of the free World(shown to the right) and go ahead and extend my thoughts and prayers* not only to the White House, but to the people of America.

Trump_Xi_Jinping.0.jpg

*Thoughts and prays are privileged communication between God and creation and the exact content is therefore undisclosable to the public and courts alike.

Back
Top Bottom