Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So are we going to see more and more twitter and FB feeds filled with positive cases reported with govt's officials and their alliances and supporters? 🤔

The best thing that can happen is that Trump recovers from the virus, but he gets really sick first.

That way no one dies, but maybe he'll be humble about the coronavirus and mask wearing. *shrug

If he recovers from the virus without any issues he will just spread more misinformation about the virus than ever.

'We don't need to stop football.'

'Corona is just like the flu.'

'Mask wearing is overkill.'

The best thing that can happen is that Trump recovers from the virus

3B208DD2-7F4B-40BC-A2D0-981959035A48.gif

yeah, I'm starting to believe he doesn't really have it and this is all a distraction from all the racist BS he was spewing this week.

Something doesn't feel right about this whole thing

Sad to think we have to be skeptical about what he does and says.

yeah, I'm starting to believe he doesn't really have it and this is all a distraction from all the racist BS he was spewing this week.

Something doesn't feel right about this whole thing

Sad to think we have to be skeptical about what he does and says.
I dont blame anybody for believing this given he's a pathological liar

But the news leaking on how reckless they were and arrived to the debate late to avoid getting tested isn't gaining him any sympathy.

It's also hard for me to believe he would willingly give up doing his rallies which is the only thing he actually relishes in and a chance to **** on Biden for being in his "basement" with no crowds.

but you never know

Last edited:
The president, according to the White House physician, is taking "zinc, Vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin," in addition to completing an infusion of Regeneron's polyclonal antibody cocktail.

Pepcid for COVID or the fast food lunch?
In all seriousness, the zinc for antiviral, vitamin D for immune function, asprin for blood thinner to prevent clots. First time hearing about melatonin as it relates to COVID treatment. Maybe to help him sleep?

nah we do unfortunately need guy not to croak in the next few weeks, no lasting good comes out of that.

...besides, it´s way funnier for him to live and lose.

A lot of people seem to either be unaware or oblivious to the fact that his militia is waiting to incite a civil war if he loses the election. If he were to succumb to the Virus and pass away, the likelihood of them Proud Boys hitting the streets drops to slim to none.

A lot of people seem to either be unaware or oblivious to the fact that his militia is waiting to incite a civil war if he loses the election. If he were to succumb to the Virus and pass away, the likelihood of them Proud Boys hitting the streets drops to slim to none.
So it's either a Proud Boys insurgency or presidency.

The president, according to the White House physician, is taking "zinc, Vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin," in addition to completing an infusion of Regeneron's polyclonal antibody cocktail.

Pepcid for COVID or the fast food lunch?
In all seriousness, the zinc for antiviral, vitamin D for immune function, asprin for blood thinner to prevent clots. First time hearing about melatonin as it relates to COVID treatment. Maybe to help him sleep?

So re: melatonin.. A doctor in San Antonio did a bunch of case studies where high doses of melatonin worked to get rid of COVID. Really strange ****.

But I said the same **** about the Pepcid. Like, what? LOL.

So re: melatonin.. A doctor in San Antonio did a bunch of case studies where high doses of melatonin worked to get rid of COVID. Really strange ****.

But I said the same **** about the Pepcid. Like, what? LOL.

IIRC, the administration secretly spent a sh*tload on Pepcid to trial it against COVID, so they must have a bunch leftover and were like, "f-it, might as well!"

I see you haven´t considered the deep state liberal plot to assassinate President Trump with the China Virus.

the people you´re talking about definitely exist, but they´re coming out of the box this year either way.

Back
Top Bottom