Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep realistically it seems numbers will be high through January with all the xmas gathering that will be taking place and you know people will be having nye house parties. Not condoning it one bit but the large gatherings until January are inevitable.

They should reward peeps with the vaccine if they stay home during XMas and NYE. You gotta send Pfizer a zoom video of you not doing jack **** during the Holidays :lol: :smh:

My friend is a nurse. They have to come to work now even if they’ve been in contact with positive people until they get their positive results.

she’s about to quit.
for me this whole thing reflects how segments of the population have always treated service workers.

it's a whole attitude, and it's rampant.

mfs think they can walk into Wendy's or Wal-Mart and behave any old way...doesn't matter, they're not real people.

people with lives, feelings, and aspirations off the clock.

same way nurses are getting thrown in the fire right now by hospitals more concerned with profitz than ensuring the safety of their staff and by a public seemingly intent on making their jobs as hard as possible.

they're not people, not really...just service. the help. an app with skin.

America genuinely believes it can just lean on these frontline folks, treat them like cattle.

finding out different is gonna prove a hard lesson.

I have it right now, confirmed positive. I'm a teacher and we're having all kinds of issues. My boss forced me to come back to work on Friday (which was only day 9 since the symptoms started), even though I told him I still feel like sht. Now he's trying to force me to come back tomorrow because 2 more teachers are "sick." It's ridiculous, and he's refusing to shut the school down even though this is a do-nothing week leading up to Christmas break.

Honestly at that point I’d call the union or the news or whoever you gotta call. F that scumbag.

Got the results a week ago today. Literally this time last week was on the phone with him and the plan was to not come back until after Christmas. Apparently all that changed sometime during the week, and I was told I was expected back on Friday. Tried to fight it and was essentially told you don't have a fever, so you need to be there.

Odds that big corporations like the NFL or NBA get them all vaccinated before the majority of us regular folks?

These are interesting times

Billionaires have the time and money to funnel vaccines, right? How will they ensure its free and equal?

Got the results a week ago today. Literally this time last week was on the phone with him and the plan was to not come back until after Christmas. Apparently all that changed sometime during the week, and I was told I was expected back on Friday. Tried to fight it and was essentially told you don't have a fever, so you need to be there.
He’s not a doctor. Just don’t go and if he gives you any trouble you got all the information from the doctor.

raise hell man

1607913037115.png

1607913206792.png

He’s not a doctor. Just don’t go and if he gives you any trouble you got all the information from the doctor.

raise hell man
sue the hell out of him. Call the health department and school board and report him

He sent me a shtty email basically saying I expect you there, and if not, I'd better have a doc's note in my inbox by 5pm. The implication was that I would be out of a job or even if I did have a note, it was going to be held against me. It's a Catholic school, which to me, makes this worse. The priest who is the technical head of the school and his number 2 were copied on the first email, and my response, so I guess we'll see what happens. I basically said I don't feel like I have any other option except to be at work.

Can’t wait for all the anti mask a holes to say “I don’t have to wear a mask I been vaccinated,”.

trust me it’s coming all the lies. This vaccination thing is going to be an ish show trust me.

even the card they plan to give is going to be forged and copied.

America has one more big failure coming.

He sent me a shtty email basically saying I expect you there, and if not, I'd better have a doc's note in my inbox by 5pm. The implication was that I would be out of a job or even if I did have a note, it was going to be held against me. It's a Catholic school, which to me, makes this worse. The priest who is the technical head of the school and his number 2 were copied on the first email, and my response, so I guess we'll see what happens. I basically said I don't feel like I have any other option except to be at work.

ohhhh, catholic school explains a lot. I’m sure you have no protection.

well I’m not going to tell you what to do but your boss is trash.

crazy how scientists can conjure up a vaccine faster than congress can send a ***** a dolla

thats and easy answer they never planned to.

congress that’s to much money. We need the ceos to get a loan and let the saving trickle down.

that and what about that small business. What about them. Yet ppp loans come out and they get shafted yet huge chains get more money they didn’t need

Just get a doctor's note bro
ohhhh, catholic school explains a lot. I’m sure you have no protection.

well I’m not going to tell you what to do but your boss is trash.

First year at a new school, and yeah, definitely finding out in a hurry that he's turrble. During the hiring process he talked all about how it's safety first and our health is the most important thing. Apparently that's bullsht.

Ayotayo, it was kinda implied that even if I did get a doc's note, the fact that I didn't just suck it up was going to be held against me.

Odds that big corporations like the NFL or NBA get them all vaccinated before the majority of us regular folks?

These are interesting times

Billionaires have the time and money to funnel vaccines, right? How will they ensure its free and equal?
White House officials, who spent most of the year downplaying it, will be getting it before everybody else. I hope they all get placebos, except for the staff that has had to endure these insufferable SOBs.

So the first person to get the vaccine was a nurse in queens, NY...it was televised with Cuomo watching.

I actually know a nurse that works there in LIJ and she will be taking it today.

Back
Top Bottom