Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screen Shot 2020-12-14 at 09.47.40 AM.png

:nerd:

so Then it should’ve been a white person or one of these sits that thumped their check about taking the vaccine first.

I'm not sure I understand the point you're trying to make. Are you saying they only vaccinated a black woman for optics? You don't think she wanted the vaccine? How do you know she wasn't thumping her chest about taking the vaccine first?

so Then it should’ve been a white person or one of these sits that thumped their chest about taking the vaccine first.

Not necessarily about race but I wouldve like to have seen someone like Cuomo taking the vaccine on live TV instead of him just watching someone taking the vaccine. Not to take away anything from the nurse at all.

Not necessarily about race but I wouldve like to have seen someone like Cuomo taking the vaccine on live TV instead of him just watching someone taking the vaccine. Not to take away anything from the nurse at all.

The only reason I can see why he wouldn't want to be the first is the perception that he values his health/safety over those who are putting their lives on the line for us all day every day.

Before people freak about about the "new variant" this is the UK government's way of taming public outcry over them essentially cancelling Christmas, which was part of the previous "lockdown" that would have allowed a 5 day reprieve around the Christmas holiday to allow up to 3 households to gather to celebrate.

but why black folks gotta be the guinea pig(s)? Testing in Africa? It’s possible she volunteered yes, but it just doesn’t work for me personally. Smells like Tuskegee experiment again.

Will there be immediate compensation if this vaccine doesn’t work?

but why folks gotta be the guinea pig(s)? Testing in Africa? It’s possible she volunteered yes, but it just doesn’t work for me personally. Smells like Tuskegee experiment again. Will there be compensation if this thing doesn’t work?

We're past phase 3 trials where people of ALL races, ethnicities, religions, genders, etc have volunteered to be vaccinated, and no serious side effects have been reported. Nobody here is being forced to be vaccinated, so no one is a guinea pig in this situation. This vaccine has been deemed safe and effective by multiple governmental health agencies in several countries. Those of us who realize this is the only way out of the current situation would consider ourselves lucky at this point to be allowed to be injected with the Pfizer vaccine. IMHO, you're reaching with your comparisons to the Tuskegee experiment, but if you have further information that you feel would contribute to this discussion in a positive way I think you should share it.

Back
Top Bottom