Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
has UV exposure been documented? I heard Dr John Campbell saying this morning that the virus could (surprisingly) survive in 98 degree temps according to a recent study, but no mention of UV

Yup...Dr Campbell said it himself...UV kills COVID-19...but the light has to reach it

work in the restaurant/hospitality industry and our company is getting killed. locations that we own and manage has been hit hard, especially, last week. only going to get worse with all the events/conferences getting canceled and offices getting closed

Japan reports 59 new cases of Covid-19, the biggest one day rise since the start of the outbreak - KYODO

Trump probably is tested twice a day and 3 times on Sunday. There’s no way his people are letting a 75 year old overweight man not get tested when he’s been in contact with people self quarantining. Don’t believe that idiot.
When we don't see Trump making any public appearances for a couple weeks at least, I wonder what the lie will be.

Read that Italy ranks 5th in oldest population, 3rd if you dont count 2 of the smaller countries on that list.

Makes sense why covid seems like its wildny running through there.

Another POV account...

Female, Age 23, Good health, Daegu, SKorea

Around 10 days prior to feeling ill, Patient met with her Aunt for only 5 Minutes...her Aunt was later confirmed COVID19 Positive and she infected her niece.

(Body temp throughout ordeal was 98.8deg)
Day 1 - Massive debilitating headache (she's a non-migraine sufferer)...heard about her COVID19 Positive Aunt, went to ER via ambulance.
Admitted to hospital and COVID19 was confirmed.

Day2 - Same debilitating headaches, chest pressure but still could breathe on her own

Day 3 - Same as previous day but Fatigued and could not sit up straight as it hurt her chest/lung area when she sat up normally, but breathing on her own

Day 4, 5 - Showed signs of improvement re: chest pains and headache

Day 6 (today 3/10) - same as previous day but still has same 98.8 deg temp...will probably be discharged tomorrow.

Patient said that it felt "like a weird cold." She didn't feel too sick except for the headaches and chest pain. The only reason she called 911 was because of her aunt and didn't want to infect her family. While patient was asymptomatic, she didn't infect anyone in her family or friends. She shared same room with her sister and her mother is a RN. It was confirmed that her aunt, after a 5 Minute meeting, infected this patient.

Other poster made the topic about how he never gets sick.

On a change of pace real quick, hows yall immunte systems?

I was stating I usually see it as people who get sick often, though it never gets that bad and people who get sick once in a blue but hits them hard. Im. Part of the former, and I prefer that than being bedridden for a week.
I haven't had the flu since 2009, and I usually get a cold every 1-2 years. I've always washed my hands pretty frequently.

Another POV account...

Female, Age 23, Good health, Daegu, SKorea

Around 10 days prior to feeling ill, Patient met with her Aunt for only 5 Minutes...her Aunt was later confirmed COVID19 Positive and she infected her niece.

(Body temp throughout ordeal was 98.8deg)
Day 1 - Massive debilitating headache (she's a non-migraine sufferer)...heard about her COVID19 Positive Aunt, went to ER via ambulance.
Admitted to hospital and COVID19 was confirmed.

Day2 - Same debilitating headaches, chest pressure but still could breathe on her own

Day 3 - Same as previous day but Fatigued and could not sit up straight as it hurt her chest/lung area when she sat up normally, but breathing on her own

Day 4, 5 - Showed signs of improvement re: chest pains and headache

Day 6 (today 3/10) - same as previous day but still has same 98.8 deg temp...will probably be discharged tomorrow.

Patient said that it felt "like a weird cold." She didn't feel too sick except for the headaches and chest pain. The only reason she called 911 was because of her aunt and didn't want to infect her family. While patient was asymptomatic, she didn't infect anyone in her family or friends. She shared same room with her sister and her mother is a RN. It was confirmed that her aunt, after a 5 Minute meeting, infected this patient.

So she could have been ok “riding it out” at home but didnt wanna get her family infected. Its interesting with this account vs the other one that was posted. I hate headaches, usually live on tylenol for the day even for a slight one.

Read that Italy ranks 5th in oldest population, 3rd if you dont count 2 of the smaller countries on that list.

Makes sense why covid seems like its wildny running through there.

i'm also guessing cultural factors

a lot of hugging, kissing, family styled meals, etc ..

Back
Top Bottom