Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yup curious to see how things shake out. Not sure how are contractors are going to make it work when their home bases are on the west coast...Lots of schools closing up shop and moving to online...so we will see. If my kids school close I am going to have to take off.

9000 ? Sheeeesh

You think Iran would be wiped off the map this year by the US Military.

Nope.... by a pandemic.

RIP Iran.

SKorean officials are finding a few common denominators re: community spread of COVID19...of them ELEVATORS are the key conduit for mass spread. They found that due to tight space, lack of fresh air flow, lack of air filtration, and flat/hard surfaces led to Officials finding COVID 19 on nearly every surface (swabbed) inside the elevator.

*Guess I'm taking the STAIRS!!

**posted months ago but now I get it...

89668855_10222525179820781_6878020907680399360_n.jpg

SKorean officials are finding a few common denominators re: community spread of COVID19...of them ELEVATORS are the key conduit for mass spread. They found that due to tight space, lack of fresh air flow, lack of air filtration, and flat/hard surfaces led to Officials finding COVID 19 on nearly every surface (swabbed) inside the elevator.

*Guess I'm taking the STAIRS!!

**posted months ago but now I get it...

do you have a link for that? I want to pass it on.

crazy how the subway been dirty my whole life growing up in NYC and now they decide to clean it :lol:

They need to be cleaning train insides.

GILEAD: Hundreds of Corona Patients Allowed to Try Gilead's (GILD) Ebola Drug, Many in Washington State Among Those Treated, CDC Chief Says - Bloomberg

Army signs agreement with drug giant Gilead on experimental COVID-19 treatment - Military Times

*Gilead's REMDESIVIR

GILEAD: Hundreds of Corona Patients Allowed to Try Gilead's (GILD) Ebola Drug, Many in Washington State Among Those Treated, CDC Chief Says - Bloomberg

Army signs agreement with drug giant Gilead on experimental COVID-19 treatment - Military Times

*Gilead's REMDESIVIR
$$$

Back
Top Bottom