Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Of course new york would have the largest outbreak in the country. :rolleyes

I have to commute into Manhattan today and tomorrow for school.

Wish me luck fellas😵

Screenshot_20200311-073031~2.png
Screenshot_20200311-073045~2.png
Screenshot_20200311-073101~2.png

My sister told me a week ago her hospital had tested more people than the entire US

But sure listen to the idiots on here saying it's ok to travel to europe cause their friend is a nurse and went there

I literally said I woudnt, but them going and not being too concerned says something. Relax. Yall read one article or watch one video and freak out to the max.

One expert, other experts arent downplaying exactly but saying to calm down a bit. Stay smart, proactive but calm.

This guy is suggesting precisely the same thing.

What isnt a matter of this experts opinion or that one is that currently in Italy hospitals are having to decide who they let die.

This thing is just getting started.

At the end of the day, all you can really do is be pro-active. Eat healthy, continue to wash your hands, not touch your face, avoid high traffic areas. Even with that, from the sounds of it, this thing is gonna play out and most likely do damage when it's all said n done.

Stockpiling hand sanitizer and toilet paper isnt going to insulate your exposure.

What's alarming is the forecasting. Half a million deaths over the next 3-7 months. That's whats scary.

Hopefully we dont get to that point but the people thinking this is gonna be done by the Easter turn up family get together might be in for a rude awaking

ThasallI'msayinb

Last edited:
This guy is suggesting precisely the same thing.

What isnt a matter of this experts opinion or that one is that currently in Italy hospitals are having to decide who they let die.

This thing is just getting started.

At the end of the day, all you can really do is be pro-active. Eat healthy, continue to wash your hands, not touch your face, avoid high traffic areas. Even with that, from the sounds of it, this thing is gonna play out and most likely do damage when it's all said n done.

Stockpiling hand sanitizer and toilet paper isnt going to insulate your exposure.

What's alarming is the forecasting. Half a million deaths over the next 3-7 months. That's whats scary.

Hopefully we dont get to that point but the people thinking this is gonna be done by the Easter turn up family get together might be in for a rude awaking

ThasallImsayinb

Well said. This isnt somethings thats gonna be all said and done either, its out there now and will be forever out there.

I literally said I woudnt, but them going and not being too concerned says something. Relax. Yall read one article or watch one video and freak out to the max.
One article and one video?

This thread has been going on for months

People in here been trying to warn y'all for months

One article and one video?

This thread has been going on for months

People in here been trying to warn y'all for months

So lets just talk numbers and facts.

Transmission rate: HIGH
Mortality Rate: 3-4%
Recovery Rate: 96-97%

Best Practice: Wash your hands and stay out of crowded places, stay home when sick.

Officials say the four most recent cases included a woman in her 30s who recently returned from Egypt and presented to Mackenzie Health in Richmond Hill.

Also a woman in her 30s who recently returned from the United States reported to Hamilton Health Sciences Centre with symptoms.

A man in his 30s reported to Toronto Western Hospital with symptoms after returning from the United States.

Also a man in his 40s reported to Ottawa Hospital after returning from Austria with symptoms.

US spreading cases to Canada now

Spinish Flu Mortality rate was 2%

It killed like 3-5% of the worlds population

So we arent gonna compare this to the seasonal flu but gonna compare it to the Spansih Flu?

We can go there with numbers for the seasonal flu too if you like.

Seasonal Flu isn't a Pandemic

But still affects and kills more people in the world yearly. But yeah people here are sick and tired of this being compared to that, but oh the Spanish flu we can.

Back to covid.

3-4% mortality rate
96-97% recovery

But lets focus on the mortality rate SOLELY.

Any death is not a good death, but those who are just SET on seeing the worst of this, yall want to just BRUSH OFF anything remotely positive.

Africa being a majority 3rd world continent with less access to sanitized amenities and having the least reported cases of Corona is....interesting

Back
Top Bottom