Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
For the record, are these the Blue KF94 you're talking about?

I like everything about those except that the earloops are not adjustable and I had to tie knots to get mine to fit snug. My #1 are LG Airwasher and #2 are BOTN, but both are excellent with easily adjustable earloops. If I can find LG Airwasher for BOTN price, I'd go all in on them. I haven't tried Bluna Facefit, but really want to check those out.

Yes, that's the Blue KF94 I am referring to. I got it as a sample. I just ordered the black one. It has different packaging. Hopefully it fits the same as the white one.
Yeah I have to get earloop adjuster from Amazon on them.
I have Bluna too. I feel it has similar fit as either LG or BOTN.
I don't like Ilwoul. It feels smaller compared to LG, BOTN, Bluna.

Wtf are these idiots thinking?

4pvtjy369tk61.jpg

Girlfriend has been doing student-teaching at an elementary school. Just got word today an aide she works with tested positive. She's obviously getting tested. What are the guidelines for when you should get tested after exposure to a confirmed case? Also, should I be getting tested and if so should I be waiting a few days?

Girlfriend has been doing student-teaching at an elementary school. Just got word today an aide she works with tested positive. She's obviously getting tested. What are the guidelines for when you should get tested after exposure to a confirmed case? Also, should I be getting tested and if so should I be waiting a few days?

Whether you test will be based on your GF’s results. I dunno about specific guidelines, but my opinion would be for her to test 3-7 days after her last known exposure. Her relative risk depends on the nature of recent exposure. 15+ minutes at 6ft or less indoors would be considered high enough risk for her to quarantine for 7-10 days, IMO.

Last edited:
Just picked up a ten pack of those office Depot kn95s. Much more comfortable than a regular n95. The n95s seem too tight to my larger than average head, but these one size fits most kn95s are snug enough without feeling too cheap. It's just too bad their shape makes it look like I have a birds beak as a nose.

Has anyone used or seen those brackets that build out for your nose/mouth, so you aren't sucking in fabric? I've seen coworkers staple a cheap plastic element to their mask to build it out a little. It all seems effective.

I know there's that breath video. Working out in the cold, even with 4 layers, it seems like I can still see some breath going through the atmosphere. There has to be some level of filtration out, right? White/blue surgical and maybe a one layer cloth may remain my go to for quite awhile.

Are there any dual strap around the head n95s that are made for bigger heads, or some that go around the ears. I still need to feel I can breathe so there are times I demask for seconds at a time.

The comments on the social media pages for some popular establishments here in Dallas where they’re still going to require masks after things are lifted are sad but hilarious. A bunch of “I hope you go out of business” “I’ll never shop here again” whiny crybaby garbage.

I doubt they go to those types of places to begin with. But I couldn’t imagine how some of these hicks would act at a more upscale restaurant or establishment which has a strictly enforced dress code at the door. “It’s muh freedoms to wear my wranglers in your steakhouse I tell ya hwhat”

The comments on the social media pages for some popular establishments here in Dallas where they’re still going to require masks after things are lifted are sad but hilarious. A bunch of “I hope you go out of business” “I’ll never shop here again” whiny crybaby garbage.

I doubt they go to those types of places to begin with. But I couldn’t imagine how some of these hicks would act at a more upscale restaurant or establishment which has a strictly enforced dress code at the door. “It’s muh freedoms to wear my wranglers in your steakhouse I tell ya hwhat”

Unfortunately, I feel like these emboldened Trump supporter types will actually go to places that mandate masks just to stir the pot. Hopefully the businesses that are continuing to require masks don’t bend.

Here in Austin, I started seeing maskless people at Target last week. Austin has a huge anti-vax community, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out here. Most businesses here seem to be saying masks aren’t going anywhere til the CDC says we’re good.

Unfortunately, I feel like these emboldened Trump supporter types will actually go to places that mandate masks just to stir the pot. Hopefully the businesses that are continuing to require masks don’t bend.

Here in Austin, I started seeing maskless people at Target last week. Austin has a huge anti-vax community, so it will be interesting to see how this plays out here. Most businesses here seem to be saying masks aren’t going anywhere til the CDC says we’re good.

That’s good. All the breweries I regularly frequent are sticking with masks, as are places like Trader Joe’s, Costco etc so I’m happy to see that.

Either way it’s going to be ironic seeing people who defended a bakery not making a cake for a gay couple since it’s their business their rules, crying foul at businesses saying our business our rules regarding masks.

Whether you test will be based on your GF’s results. I dunno about specific guidelines, but my opinion would be for her to test 3-7 days after her last known exposure. Her relative risk depends on the nature of recent exposure. 15+ minutes at 6ft or less indoors would be considered high enough risk for her to quarantine for 7-10 days, IMO.

Yeah she’s scheduled to test on Monday so that’ll be right in that range. I’ll talk to her about it. Thanks man

They should hire armed security.

Back
Top Bottom