Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some people in Texas are going to be in for a surprise if they’re thinking everything magically goes back to normal next week when some establishments decide to still operate with capacity limits and mask policies and follow their company policies.

Sucks for employees at places like Trader Joe’s and Costco who are going to have to deal with pissed off customers taking things out on them even though they have no say on store policy either way.

And to think Texas is actually not doing too bad on a per capita basis. This may spike them up a bit. But what if it doesn't? I don't mind others being the test subjects (if it's their choice).

Some people in Texas are going to be in for a surprise if they’re thinking everything magically goes back to normal next week when some establishments decide to still operate with capacity limits and mask policies and follow their company policies.

Sucks for employees at places like Trader Joe’s and Costco who are going to have to deal with pissed off customers taking things out on them even though they have no say on store policy either way.

Yep

That's insane. Literally insane. Nearly every liberal will take it but less than half the MAGAs will. Karma. Based on what's happening in Israel, the vaccinated half will see hospitalizations and deaths plummet while the unvaccinated half (MAGAs) will continue to see 1000 deaths per day.

It's good to see that the curves for blacks and latinos are decreasing the fastest. Hopefully in another month those percentages will be in the teens.

Aaron Collins' latest video discusses double masking, are more layers better, importance of OSHA fit factor, updated mask recommendations, and new test data. To summarize, he confirms that double masking can be helpful when using a tight fitting cloth mask over a procedural mask that has good materials but not ideal fit/seal, but that you still won't get as much protection as 1 quality mask and it will be harder to breathe as well. More layers are not always better because as it becomes harder to breathe you are likely to create air gaps in the mask where outside air will be forced in and the mask won't be filtering effectively, which is obviously not as safe. There seems to be better supply of N95 masks and having them fitted to your face is ideal but not necessary to get high filtration efficiency for every day use. The best bang for your buck is still going to be quality KF94 and KN95 masks from trusted suppliers. If anyone wants specific recommendations on which masks or where to buy, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to help!

I've had my family to wear KF94 mask in the last couple weeks.
I've tried Masklab, but I feel their mask is a bit flimsy compared to the Korean ones like Bluna, BOTN. Beside you need to get earloop adjuster so the mask fits better.
My go-to-mask for my "a-kinda-big-head" is Blue KF94. Their Large size can cover my high bridge nose all the way down to my chin. So when I talk, the mask does not go down.
The other Large size of KF94 fits perfectly too for average head.
If you have 5-6th grader, the Medium size fits perfectly for them.
If the mask does not come with its own earlop adjuster, just get it from Amazon.

I've had my family to wear KF94 mask in the last couple weeks.
I've tried Masklab, but I feel their mask is a bit flimsy compared to the Korean ones like Bluna, BOTN. Beside you need to get earloop adjuster so the mask fits better.
My go-to-mask for my "a-kinda-big-head" is Blue KF94. Their Large size can cover my high bridge nose all the way down to my chin. So when I talk, the mask does not go down.
The other Large size of KF94 fits perfectly too for average head.
If you have 5-6th grader, the Medium size fits perfectly for them.
If the mask does not come with its own earlop adjuster, just get it from Amazon.

For the record, are these the Blue KF94 you're talking about?

I like everything about those except that the earloops are not adjustable and I had to tie knots to get mine to fit snug. My #1 are LG Airwasher and #2 are BOTN, but both are excellent with easily adjustable earloops. If I can find LG Airwasher for BOTN price, I'd go all in on them. I haven't tried Bluna Facefit, but really want to check those out.

Fun activity: go to the comments section on social media accounts of famous food/drink establishments in Texas who have chosen to continue enforcing masks and social distancing to see how quick “let them run their business how they see fit” got thrown out the window. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom