Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
EAB39008-4980-450E-A83B-CDDB6BBF96B1.jpeg

Glad to get this done.

better than the trump like opposite.
for sure, and I don't want to be flippant. the "it's just the flu" logic got us here.

but the reporting has gone both ways. people are gullible when it makes them feel smart, wherever it's touting HCQ as a miracle cure or figuring out a scary new variant that will wipe us all out.

to be fair, it's hard to get to the truth with these things. it's not always straightforward. so the main lesson is to put in the work and don't just cherry pick the one doctor who says something you like.

for sure, and I don't want to be flippant. the "it's just the flu" logic got us here.

but the reporting has gone both ways. people are gullible when it makes them feel smart, wherever it's touting HCQ as a miracle cure or figuring out a scary new variant that will wipe us all out.

to be fair, it's hard to get to the truth with these things. it's not always straightforward. so the main lesson is to put in the work and don't just cherry pick the one doctor who says something you like.

They made it too political and it indeed went both ways. The naysayers already paid the price and the doom and gloom ones paying it now. Even after studies will show it’s safe to go back to work, many won’t. We have fully vaccinated teachers refusing to go back.

After having tried every website that helps find the vaccine and location, and having signed up way back in late January with my local county health commission, I FINALLY got the call yesterday for my 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine for later today! I am so thankful I can get it and start to get back to normal. I'm sure I'll feel some effects, as being a transplant patient, I have NO immune system, so I'm kind of expecting something. 🙏🙏

Last edited:
Just got back a little while ago from getting my 1st Pfizer shot. Not bad so far. A little arm pain but nothing earth shattering. Ingot back in a little over 3 weeks (which is good as I didn't want to have any horrible side effects of the 2nd on the weekend and miss a charity exotic car rally my wife & I are in).

Had to wait 30 minutes since I'm allergic to benedryl (it counteracted my transplant drugs when I took or for Shingles. Did that throw my doctors for a loop. They did not expect that to happen). Overall so far so good. I do feel a bit tired though.

Regardless of how you feel about vaccine passports, it looks like they will become a reality as most predicted.

lawsuits in 3, 2, 1...
I've wanted vaccine passports since before that was a word. It just makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom