Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
good thread about how somebody could get reinfected with covid. essentially it only happened here because the patient was heavily immunosuppressed. I was thinking of 05fordgt 05fordgt -- depending on what drugs you're taking, it's probably not even an issue, but it may be worth following up in a month or two to see if your body has developed antibodies against covid.f If it's available to you, I would also get tested frequently for covid (at least after times where you are at higher risk for being exposed) so that, if worst case you did get an infection, you could get an antibody cocktail right away. And/or you might benefit from a vaccine booster every 6 months or something.

Most likely, the vaccine is all you need, but if it's not enough, you still have good options to keep yourself safe. It's worth bringing up with your doctor, especially as we learn more about how immunocompromised patients react to the vaccine and virus.

8d9q58ix9ep61.png

So are masks not mandatory? This past weekend I’ve ventured out to more public spaces and the amount of people not wearing masks are astonishing to me. It has finally been nice weather here but I’m about to continue to stay home with this madness.

So are masks not mandatory? This past weekend I’ve ventured out to more public spaces and the amount of people not wearing masks are astonishing to me. It has finally been nice weather here but I’m about to continue to stay home with this madness.

Depends on your location, but they’re still required in many indoor locations. My wife got somebody kicked out of Hobby Lobby this morning who wasn’t wearing a mask. She’s wild tho...

where at? Out here in the Bay Area, everyone still complies with the mask requirement

Some local businesses already let people doing indoor seating. I find it's useless they put signage asking people to wear mask when entering the business, but they can take it off after seating down. What's the point? My local health officials just reported this week they found 4 cases of UK variant. I kinda nervous that could cause another surge when people start letting their guard down and schools are already planning to do regular schedules next school year.

People in nyc still comply from going around shopping and golfing.

NYC aint playing with the masks. Everyone is masked up even walking up and down the streets, the park etc. I think everyone knows how packed NYC is so they comply. Now in restaurants, outdoor seating people arent and some places still too packed for my liking but other than that id say 95% of people I see just outside walking, shopping etc are masked up.

This girl I know went down to VA last night (like 45 mins from DC) to meet up with some friends. Apparently the bar they went to was allowing groups inside at tables but instead of table service, you had to go up to the bar to get your drink (open until 12).

So they basically had folks going up to get drinks (with their current drink so no mask), order, sip on it on while walking back to their table and then they obviously didn’t wear a mask at their table. She said that random folks were talking to each and it was basically like a normal, pre-COVID Friday night out. Folks are going back to normal like shot is sweet out here y’all :smh:

This girl I know went down to VA last night (like 45 mins from DC) to meet up with some friends. Apparently the bar they went to was allowing groups inside at tables but instead of table service, you had to go up to the bar to get your drink (open until 12).

So they basically had folks going up to get drinks (with their current drink so no mask), order, sip on it on while walking back to their table and then they obviously didn’t wear a mask at their table. She said that random folks were talking to each and it was basically like a normal, pre-COVID Friday night out. Folks are going back to normal like shot is sweet out here y’all :smh:

exactly. I was like what is happening?!

45 minutes? Woodbridge?

I was out Clarendon Friday night and folks were still masked up.

Drove through Southwest after and I saw a lower % of folks masked up.

My 40 year old coworker, who is an essential worker who treats covid patients everyday, is a mother of 5 kids, wife of a firefighter, and somehow was still anti-vaccination, just died from covid the other day. She was relatively healthy and wasn’t out of shape but had diabetes. she had a stroke.

Out of our whole department of around 100 people, she was one of the 3 people (all maga) who refused to get vaccinated after being asked numerous times.

get your vaccine people and try and persuade people to do so too. It’s so random how this virus will affect you. My pops made it when he shouldn’t have considering his health problems and age. He fought it over a month in the ICU and my coworker was gone in a matter of days and she was way healthier and over 30 years younger.

Back
Top Bottom