Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
People that lost smell/taste, was it completely gone or just weaker than normal?
Mine is weaker than normal. I'm hoping it's just a sinus infection or something like that.

Was golfing with my buddy this past week and his parents both got COVID over Christmas. His dad just got his sense of smell and taste back this month. Their general symptoms weren’t that bad. They are both in their mid to late 50s.

Both times I had it, didn’t lose either... Had a five day stretch with a constant headache the first time

No symptoms the second time

Read the news that Pfitzer vaccine is effective up to 6 months. So we have to get another one after 6 months?

There's most likely gonna be a booster shot if variants keep popping up. Not sure if it'll be an annual thing yet though.

Anyone who had covid and get the shot and not have any side effects from the shot?

My pops tested positive yesterday. The rest of us tested positive today.

I'm a little nervous since I'm not a small guy weight wise but the most I've felt was some scratchiness in my chest like I had allergies or a slight cold. I'm not too sure how long I've had it but I'm pretty sure my Pops caught it about two weeks ago and then brought it home.

My pops tested positive yesterday. The rest of us tested positive today.

I'm a little nervous since I'm not a small guy weight wise but the most I've felt was some scratchiness in my chest like I had allergies or a slight cold. I'm not too sure how long I've had it but I'm pretty sure my Pops caught it about two weeks ago and then brought it home.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Anybody vaccinated?

I'm sorry to hear about that. Anybody vaccinated?
Both him and my mother had their first shot last week. My Uncle got his first shot too but he also tested positive. Pretty sure him and my dad got it during an impromptu b-day get together at my uncle's.

I haven't gotten vaccinated yet. I'm just gonna drink water and tea and pop vitamins as suggested to me by the doctor for the next two weeks. I should be good.

No. It means they have continued following trial participants who received their vaccines 6 months ago and it’s still at least 90% effective compared to the placebo group.
Yeah that's great news. 90% effective at 6 months likely means they'd be 70-80% effective at a year and at least 50% effective after a couple years, although we won't know for sure until we wait that long.

Back
Top Bottom