Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had the JJ shot Thursday. Hella fatigued during the day on Friday. Wife let me come home and sleep after work. Had chills and sweats in my sleep. I slept through it, but was definitely cold as hell and woke up to major wet spots in my pillow and cover.

Feeling fine so far this a.m. arm pain pretty much gone.

Had the JJ shot Thursday. Hella fatigued during the day on Friday. Wife let me come home and sleep after work. Had chills and sweats in my sleep. I slept through it, but was definitely cold as hell and woke up to major wet spots in my pillow and cover.

Feeling fine so far this a.m. arm pain pretty much gone.
Yikes. Good thing I scheduled mine Saturday. Starting a new job on the 12th and don’t think I can take off so soon
1617462147136.png

Yikes. Good thing I scheduled mine Saturday. Starting a new job on the 12th and don’t think I can take off so soon
1617462147136.png
Honestly the chills and sweats were no biggie. Probably cuz I was sleep lol.

The fatigue was no joke though. I should have taken the day off of work as I was not able to focus at all.

So I’m about now 18 hours post first dose of the Moderna. A bit fatigued where I could just nap most of the day with a tiny headache but nothing where I need to take anything for it. Last night I got tired pretty suddenly at midnight where I normally don’t go to sleep until 1:15-2 am.

getting the Pfizer on Tuesday here in nyc. unusually nervous for some reason...

but can't wait to be full vaccinated and feel a little less anxious around big crowds of people.

I felt the same too. Something just felt different vs a routine shot. Maybe the side effects or getting it at Walgreens (I only ever gotten shots at a hospital).

Back
Top Bottom