Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

AmpleConcernedAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

Been about 48 hours since receiving my 2nd Pfizer shot. I was nervous getting it cuz of the side effects I’ve been hearing/reading about. Luckily, wife and I had no effects other than a sore arm. Huge sigh of relief for my family now that we are vaccinated. Regardless, we are still going to continue to be safe especially with SD’s weather starting to get nicer. Hoping it will be somewhat normal when summer hits.

So are y’all getting vaccinated and wylin after? I think many people are thinking that once you get it done that they think COVID will go away forever for them

Covid is far from over. The vaccine will be a yearly shot just like a flu shot IMO.

My family and i are going to continue to do our part and practice social distance, wearing masks, avoiding big crowds, etc... I do want to go to Maui for a family vacay but going to wait for the fall to see how everything is first. I swear I’m gonna live off of poke, spam and shaved ice everyday. Lol.

Covid is far from over. The vaccine will be a yearly shot just like a flu shot IMO.

My family and i are going to continue to do our part and practice social distance, wearing masks, avoiding big crowds, etc... I do want to go to Maui for a family vacay but going to wait for the fall to see how everything is first. I swear I’m gonna live off of poke, spam and shaved ice everyday. Lol.
I believe I read some while ago that yearly booster shots are gonna be a thing so I can see that being a reality.

a Canadian Facebook fiend I hope to never share a 6-foot radius with again posted this...he was Ever So Proud:

The owner of a Vancouver restaurant is vowing to continue defying a provincial health order banning indoor dining for three weeks, despite being served with an individual order to close.

[...]

But the restaurant remained open to diners when Global News attended Saturday night, and on its Instagram page, the restaurant says it plans to reopen on Tuesday, after closing for Easter and because it had run out of food.

Video posted to Facebook on Saturday showed what appeared to be staff with Vancouver Coastal Health attending to speak with Corduroy owner Rachel Matthews.

In the video, Matthews, who is unmasked and has an infant strapped to her chest, tells the inspectors she does not recognize their jurisdiction and that they are trespassing.

Diners at the packed restaurant then join into a chant of “Get out! Get out!” prompting the health officials to leave to cheers from the crowd.

we're a long way from sweeping this **** up...public health is one thing, public safety is another.

a Canadian Facebook fiend I hope to never share a 6-foot radius with again posted this...he was Ever So Proud:

we're a long way from sweeping this **** up...public health is one thing, public safety is another.
so it's not just America where this is happening.. it's the US that's getting all the bad rep when it comes to stuff like this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom