Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i'm not sure that's necessarily true. supposedly walked back that statement
Ex8D5NAVIAQIhIh.jpeg

Yeah kinda jumped the gun

We've had a really really small percentage of positives up here

Things still looking on the up and up thankfully though

i'm not sure that's necessarily true. supposedly walked back that statement
I think it depends on how you interpret it. Obviously no vaccine is 100% effective, so those people who are vaccinated and still catch COVID will carry the virus. It’s just that the large majority will not be asymptomatic carriers like many feared because the vaccines do a great job of blocking both symptomatic and asymptomatic disease.

I am fully vaccinated back in January. I am curious if I am infected with Covid, would I feel any symptoms? Just like Flu, I'm expecting my body would get chill, aches, but should last for few days.

I am fully vaccinated back in January. I am curious if I am infected with Covid, would I feel any symptoms? Just like Flu, I'm expecting my body would get chill, aches, but should last for few days.
In the rare case of breakthrough infection, most people feel minimal symptoms, if any. I assume it would be similar to what you felt after the second dose. Are you asking because you think you might be infected or just wondering?

In the rare case of breakthrough infection, most people feel minimal symptoms, if any. I assume it would be similar to what you felt after the second dose. Are you asking because you think you might be infected or just wondering?

Just wondering.

Got my first shot of Moderna on Feb 23rd was fatigued after a couple of hours went to sleep woke up the next day fine. Got second shot March 24th, was fine until I woke up at night with chills, then went on to have hot flashes and chills for the next 2-3 days, and after that had bad headaches for the next 3 days. So all in all took about a week to recover.

So my aunt who was exposed to the COVID back in October but tested negative when she was at a gathering with other family members who tested positive (no one wore masks indoors) recently got her second dose and had no reactions or side effects to either dose. I'm starting to think this woman may have natural immunity.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer Older people don't have or little reaction to the vaccine, unlike younger people. My wife had her 2nd dose last Friday and she had fatigue, body aches, and chill the next day. Her other colleagues who are older than her had no reactions.
Interesting it could be that as she is older. But I still don't understand how she came out of an apartment maskless with other positive people and never tested positive.

I got the shakes, headaches, and just felt like crap after the first moderna shot. Took it at like 9pm on a Friday and they didn’t hit me until about 24 hours after that. Was gone by the end of Sunday. I’m taking my second shot in a few hours and I’m expecting to feel like crap for the rest of the weekend.

I got covid in late Nov, fwiw. Never lost smell or taste though.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer Older people don't have or little reaction to the vaccine, unlike younger people. My wife had her 2nd dose last Friday and she had fatigue, body aches, and chill the next day. Her other colleagues who are older than her had no reactions.

my pops had no reaction either. He had the moderna drip

Got the Johnson&Johnson earlier today. Been on the fence for a little bit in regards to the vaccines but I just said **** it, I'll take my chances with the Vax over the virus.

No issues at all yet I feel fine, but it's only been about 6 hours. Drinking hella water in preparation just in case and got the Tylenol on deck. Hopefully it's smooth sailing, definitely looking forward to being out and about in three weeks or whatever.

My mom just got the j&j too. I’ll report back if she turns into a cell phone tower.

I’m on deck the state has to let me know where to go. Hopefully I can get j&j. I’ll be one and done and take it being less effective as a trade off.
It is a bit suspicious that my cell phone company said my city doesn't have 5g yet but is upgrading this spring.

wth.png

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom