Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The funny thing is for the Rangers game. They were talking about wearing masks would be strictly enforced unless you were eating or drinking. Didn’t look to be the case from the pics I saw.

Personally I wouldn’t care if they wanted to be stupid if the only people they were putting at risk were themselves. But I live out here for the time being unfortunately, so reckless decisions made by that crippled steaming piece of monkey crap Abbott end up indirectly impacting me and those I’m close to.

The mindset of a lot of these hicks is to risk their health and those around them, cram themselves in a packed stadium to watch one of the worst teams in baseball because freedom, Murica, and owning the Libs.

Tired of watching the news and seeing these NYC parents complaining about everything. I know it's tough for kids to learn at home or not being able to be at school in person consistently but you gotta adapt and learn how to handle tough times. The worst is the parents complaining that their kids are sad because they can't play with their friends, bruh a lot of people can't see any friends or family since last year. NYC schools have a policy where if there's 2 unrelated covid cases then the school will close for 10 days I think. Seems extremely cautious but needed since there's new strains and kids are spreading at a high rate now. The teachers union likes the policy but I saw some parent complaining saying all teachers should be vaccinated by now so they need to be in school.

Tired of watching the news and seeing these NYC parents complaining about everything. I know it's tough for kids to learn at home or not being able to be at school in person consistently but you gotta adapt and learn how to handle tough times. The worst is the parents complaining that their kids are sad because they can't play with their friends, bruh a lot of people can't see any friends or family since last year. NYC schools have a policy where if there's 2 unrelated covid cases then the school will close for 10 days I think. Seems extremely cautious but needed since there's new strains and kids are spreading at a high rate now. The teachers union likes the policy but I saw some parent complaining saying all teachers should be vaccinated by now so they need to be in school.
Agree with most but the mental impact on children is not the same as adults. Adults aren’t developing and they aren’t losing any skills by not seeing other people I seen some younger kids who have major anxiety and fear when they are around new people now or in public.

So are you not allowed to eat on PLanes now?

Since you are essentially being told to Mask up 100% of the time?

Also can we temporarily bring back igotthatstock igotthatstock to clown on him about this?

Not where I live. Suicides, murder, and DV is way up. Youth suicides is shocking to hear about. We just lifted the in person schooling ban this past week. It had been a year. And in a poverty stricken state where it’s sometimes safer at school than at home, it hits all regions differently.

I know there’s that thing with the Braves and voting rights but why aren’t people wanting the Rangers cancelled or Braves as organizations for some of their actions.
We have to remember, the World Series and playoffs were played in texas as cases rose. They barely cared then. Both mlb and the rangers should be on the same blackball list as the ASG

yeah that's ridiculous. at our children's hospital we don't enforce kids under 3 or 4 years old to wear the mask cause it's practically impossible.

update on my anti vaxxer coworker who died from covid.
the husband (fire fighter and anti vaxxer) wants to throw a "celebration of life" party at what used to be her favorite bar
you can't make this **** up.

tenor.gif

So are you not allowed to eat on PLanes now?

Since you are essentially being told to Mask up 100% of the time?
I mean what are you going to do for a hungry 2 year old? Are snacks/food on the plane not done anymore?
I have flown quite a bit the past ~10ish months for work and you are absolutely allowed to take your mask off to eat/drink. I mean after all, they still serve you food and drinks. The biggest difference is the cart service which doesn't exist anymore for most domestic flights. They give you a pre-packaged pack with a snack, napkin small bottle of water either when you're boarding or mid-flight. In first-class you still get seat service and get juice and booze, though :smokin And yes, you can bring on food just as before. It's just that as soon as you're done eating or sipping, mask needs to go back up.

Most airport restaurants/bars are open too but they have removed/blocked off seats or tables so you're still socially distanced. I haven't run into any problems with folks and masks in the airport or the plane.

I havent been on a plane in a year so I'm not aware of how it works. now. If I, and my 2 yo, are expected to wear a mask at all times I wouldn't even attempt it because it ain't gonna happen. Obviously, if you are allowed to eat on a plane then you are not required to wear a mask at all times.

i thought they stopped serving food on the continental flights or was that just temporary?
haven't flown either

Back
Top Bottom