Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Luckily setup an appointment on Monday for Tuesday and got my first Pfizer shot. It was one of the most seamless exchanges I’ve had in my life. Arrived 15 minutes early as they advised, gave my name, walked to the pharmacy, sat down, gave her my vaccination card, got my shot (which I didn’t even feel), sat around for 15 minutes and that was it. I don’t know what was more shocking between the smooth transaction or the shot :lol:

I actually was able to workout about ~30-45 minutes afterwards with no problem. A few hours later my arm got sore around where I got the shot until I went to sleep but woke up the next day with no symptoms or arm pain at all.

Anyone else have a similar experience? I’m expecting to get hammered after Shot #2 now :lol:

Same, its actually a fairly quick procedure (from time of arrival to waiting the 15 min) unless you going somewhere huge like the Javitz. My friend waited an hour in line. Arm was sore, pretty sore for like 2 days but nothing terrible. Got my 2nd dose last week and felt completely fine, lucked out on that one.

Covid has been surging in Michigan for the past few weeks and has become the #1 hotspot in the country.
oh yea, I know

ton of people out at my work at well

she thinks she got it while working out because she hasn't done much and apparently over the weekend she felt something brewing but wasn't sure til it hit her Monday

Sorry to hear this. Are they all vaccinated? What kind of symptoms? Even with declining numbers, obviously all it takes is one unlucky member of the family to infect the rest. I would assume perhaps they've dropped some of the precautions they were taking last year?

None are vaccinated. Very antivaxx group. They’re very strict with the masks though. No indoor dining, no large gatherings, always washing hands and are masked. Dad is the healthiest out of all of them but his symptoms are a bit worse.

People I’ve spoken to are basically 50/50 whether they had more of a reaction to the first or second dose. Doesn’t mean anything.

My cousin got his first shot of Moderna says he's experiences arm pain, extreme fatigue, fever and flu like symptoms. Anyone heard of stories with such harsh reactions after only he first dose?

I had my moderna shot 3 weeks ago. I had some tenderness in the area where I got the shot for like 2-3 days. I was very fatigued that very night. Had my shot at 6pm and at midnight I was completely drowsy. I normally don’t fall asleep until 2am, so that I we early. The next day I was drowsy as well. After doing some errands I got home and took a 2 hour nap. I was Gucci after.

Saw on the news where this lady got COVID even tho she was fully vaccinated
There’s still like a 5% chance you can get infected but it’s rare

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if Pfizer/Moderna efficacy was closer to J&J/Astrazeneca

Got first dose on Tuesday. Got excited and went to the gym for the first time in over a year today. Found out it takes a week or so for the dose to fully kick in , hope I didn't goof

Got first dose on Tuesday. Got excited and went to the gym for the first time in over a year today. Found out it takes a week or so for the dose to fully kick in , hope I didn't goof

2 weeks to kick in, but if it were me, i personally would have waited the 2 weeks after the 2nd dose before going back to the gym.
just make sure you still follow all the safety precautions such as masking up, sanitizing/wiping down any of the equipment you use, etc.

2 weeks to kick in, but if it were me, i personally would have waited the 2 weeks after the 2nd dose before going back to the gym.
just make sure you still follow all the safety precautions such as masking up, sanitizing/wiping down any of the equipment you use, etc.
Yea definitely screwed up by jumping the gun after only 2 days. Going to wait another month.

I remember reading a pretty horrible article about India and the premise was that COVID-19 wasn't not that effective due to the other prevalent diseases/viruses. Really sad to see whats happening now.

What's the main reason behind the surge in India? That new variant or lack of vaccination or government oversight

Back
Top Bottom