Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just got dose 2. Waxed and vaxxed and this mask is coming OFF!!
A6969E6B-1470-4251-B2EC-C96A4F5C81B8.gif

(At the gym only. will remain masked everywhere else and all these cretinous anti-vaxxers need to remain 6ft back or they can catch these vaccinated hands.)
6C9DE2BA-22D9-4384-AB82-2385E1E6F29C.gif

People at the gym I used to go to wasn't using masks six months ago. Main reason why I stopped going. It was a blessing in disguise, as I've managed to get good workouts in without a gym and don't really feel the need to go back. Money saved.

Going to get my shot next week. Hope it will be the one you only need to get once.

One thing I've learned from all of this is we're screwed if something 10x more deadly than Covid ever happens. Just looking at all the inconsiderate and self centered morons walking around daily makes me certain of that.

Last edited:
I actually got used to having on a mask while lifting so that part is nothing to me, but it'll be nice to be able to take it off during cardio. Especially if every other machine is still taped off until further notice.

I actually got used to having on a mask while lifting so that part is nothing to me, but it'll be nice to be able to take it off during cardio. Especially if every other machine is still taped off until further notice.
All cardio machines are now back open at LA Fitness I go to, I'm sure it will vary by gym. When I went to my gym yesterday most peeps were still using the every other machine rule of thumb and only peeps that knew each other seemed to be next to one another.

People at the gym I used to go to wasn't using masks six months ago. Main reason why I stopped going. It was a blessing in disguise, as I've managed to get good workouts in without a gym and don't really feel the need to go back. Money saved.

Going to get my shot next week. Hope it will be the one you only need to get once.

One thing I've learned from all of this is we're screwed if something 10x more deadly and Covid ever happens. Just looking at all the inconsiderate and self centered morons walking around daily makes me certain of that.

I also don't renew my gym membership anymore. Been running outside and do my workout at home. Loose 7 lbs. I must do something right :lol:
The money saved is used to get haircut. That's the ONLY thing I cannot do myself and I need a professional to do it 💇‍♂️

Yupe, this pandemic is truly opening my eyes that I've been surrounded by many *******.

A part of me definitely died this year during this pandemic. It seems like the number of close friends I know that won't take the vaccine is growing. I feel like I'm at the part mentally where if somebody I know refuses the vaccine, contracts covid and passes, I won't have an ounce of sorrow for them. They had the choice to protect themselves and others around them but they chose to believe whatever conspiracy theory they want to believe and leave their friends and family to grieve. I thought I was the only one but turns out a couple of other friends feel the same way. I have no desire to hang out with anybody that's not vaccinated because I can't risk that 5% chance of catching covid and giving it to my parents or my girlfriend's parents.

I hate when people give me their reasoning for not being vaccinated and that it doesn't affect them. It was never about you. It was about everybody else.

You guys are right though. We are completely ****ed if anything worse than covid occurs because every week in this thread or on Twitter. I thought to myself this has got to be dumbest thing I've seen in my life and yet every week people continue to amaze me with their stupidity.

I do believe more people will get vaccinated as time goes on. In life, you learn a lesson or life teaches you that lesson. It'll hit people close to home when **** opens back up and people don't have others wearing masks to protect them anymore and they start losing their loved ones. I do hope for everybody's sake that they do find an end-all vaccine for all coronaviruses so that we don't have to wake up in this nightmare.

Last edited:
A part of me definitely died this year during this pandemic. It seems like the number of close friends I know that won't take the vaccine is growing. I feel like I'm at the part mentally where if somebody I know refuses the vaccine, contracts covid and passes, I won't have an ounce of sorrow for them. They had the choice to protect themselves and others around them but they chose to believe whatever conspiracy theory they want to believe and leave their friends and family to grieve. I thought I was the only one but turns out a couple of other friends feel the same way. I have no desire to hang out with anybody that's not vaccinated because I can't risk that 5% chance of catching covid and giving it to my parents or my girlfriend's parents.

I hate when people give me their reasoning for not being vaccinated and that it doesn't affect them. It was never about you. It was about everybody else.

You guys are right though. We are completely ****ed if anything worse than covid occurs because every week in this thread or on Twitter. I thought to myself this has got to be dumbest thing I've seen in my life and yet every week people continue to amaze me with their stupidity.

I do believe more people will get vaccinated as times goes on. In life, you learn a lesson or life teaches you that lesson. It'll hit people close to home when **** opens back up and people don't have others wearing masks to protect them anymore and they start losing their loved ones. I do hope for everybody's sake that they do find an end-all vaccine for all coronaviruses so that we don't have to wake up in this nightmare.

I don’t know if this is anyone else’s experience, but I feel like I’m starting to notice more people IRL speaking out very adamantly against vaccines, especially when it comes to vaccinating their children. The thing they seem to bring up frequently is the already clearly debunked myth that they or their children will have reproductive problems. Another lady was claiming that her son CAN’T get the vaccine because he has a peanut allergy! I realize the issue of rare anaphylactic events has been noted as a warning for people who have a history of prior allergic reactions to vaccination, but it is my understanding there has been no correlation between food allergies and vaccine reactions. By far the loudest group of people say they won’t vaccinate their children because the vaccines haven’t been approved by the FDA, as if there weren’t large human trials completed with safety data provided during the EUA process. At this point, there have been hundreds of millions of doses safely administered with clear evidence that they are generally safe, highly effective, and the primary reason that we are drastically driving down infections and deaths. At first I took the stance that everyone has to make the choice they think is best for their family, but now I’m starting to clap back. I can’t sit by anymore and allow people to spread obvious misinformation that they read on Facebook.

Got my second shot yesterday afternoon. Experiencing all the side effects. Arm started to get sore earlier than the first shot. Fever, chills, headaches, and a sleepless night. Been drinking lots of water a took a Tylenol. Hoping I can sleep it off today and be back to normal.

I have some family members on FB who spew the blatantly incorrect information about why they aren't getting the vaccine like they don't want a chip injected into them, it's going to give their future children defects, the government is trying to control us all and so on. I know FB can be a cesspool but there are still quality individuals on my friends list. I should prob just block all people that subscribe to that BS, even family but I'm conflicted since they do post quality stuff other times.

I was out somewhere with a buddy when he ran into someone he plays hockey with who was in healthcare. This gal then proceeds to state a bunch of crap about why she's not getting vaxxed since it's not FDA approved and in about 3 years she's not gonna be one of those people severely ill and trying to file a lawsuit. She was also saying something like "just watch in a few years there's gonna be a commercial saying if you were vaccinated by one of the following companies you may be entitled to compensation..". It really is mind boggling how idiotic people can sound but in their minds it all makes sense. Sadly there are many people in our nation who subscribe to things like this.

Last edited:
I was at Goodwill yesterday looking for video games and I overheard the employees talking. Apparently one store was almost temporarily shut down because so many employees got Covid. They couldn’t afford to close it so they made them come back to work after only 1 week of staying home. These folks came back sick and maybe spread the virus to their customers :wow: :smh:

I was at Goodwill yesterday looking for video games and I overheard the employees talking. Apparently one store was almost temporarily shut down because so many employees got Covid. They couldn’t afford to close it so they made them come back to work after only 1 week of staying home. These folks came back sick and maybe spread the virus to their customers :wow: :smh:

Similar thing happened at a local Starbucks near my house during the winter surge. Except they had so many employees out with COVID and quarantine due to exposure that they had to close for a while. I have a feeling it happened much more often.

Similar thing happened at a local Starbucks near my house during the winter surge. Except they had so many employees out with COVID and quarantine due to exposure that they had to close for a while. I have a feeling it happened much more often.

Wow man, I’m sure this was a common thing across all businesses now looking back. Scary because it’s already bad enough worrying about the customers around you.

I don’t know if this is anyone else’s experience, but I feel like I’m starting to notice more people IRL speaking out very adamantly against vaccines, especially when it comes to vaccinating their children. The thing they seem to bring up frequently is the already clearly debunked myth that they or their children will have reproductive problems. Another lady was claiming that her son CAN’T get the vaccine because he has a peanut allergy! I realize the issue of rare anaphylactic events has been noted as a warning for people who have a history of prior allergic reactions to vaccination, but it is my understanding there has been no correlation between food allergies and vaccine reactions. By far the loudest group of people say they won’t vaccinate their children because the vaccines haven’t been approved by the FDA, as if there weren’t large human trials completed with safety data provided during the EUA process. At this point, there have been hundreds of millions of doses safely administered with clear evidence that they are generally safe, highly effective, and the primary reason that we are drastically driving down infections and deaths. At first I took the stance that everyone has to make the choice they think is best for their family, but now I’m starting to clap back. I can’t sit by anymore and allow people to spread obvious misinformation that they read on Facebook.
Yeah, I feel a lot of people's influence to support their ideas come from FB memes and gossip from social media that have little/no evidence to support their claim.

I have some acquaintances from a church I used to attend that are ful-blown "anti-vaxx because of my faith in God". So when they question or ask me and my wife "why", I simply counter with "Don't you believe God is in control of everything? So why wouldn't be in control of vaccinations?" That normally shuts them up :lol:

Yeah, I feel a lot of people's influence to support their ideas come from FB memes and gossip from social media that have little/no evidence to support their claim.

I have some acquaintances from a church I used to attend that are ful-blown "anti-vaxx because of my faith in God". So when they question or ask me and my wife "why", I simply counter with "Don't you believe God is in control of everything? So why wouldn't be in control of vaccinations?" That normally shuts them up :lol:

AMEN! Vaccines have saved so many lives that they are nothing short of miraculous.

AMEN! Vaccines have saved so many lives that they are nothing short of miraculous.
Exacly. I understand many people have lost their lives or their lifestyles have changed due to getting COVID. But if people base their faith in a deity that is in control all-things and is within His will, then you need to accept that for all things. People be picking and choosing what conveniently works for their narrative.

Your faith/religion doesn't work like that.

My job personally had 4 cases of asymptomatic Covid positive cases last year. They got tested due to close exposure and not being able to come back to work without it. And we are in and out of customer's home every single day.

That **** was definitely being spread around based on "essential work".

Can any of our fellow Canadian NT'ers comment on the situation of crossing the border to get vaccines in the US? I'm hearing mixed reports, with some saying they're being allowed to cross, get vaccinated, and return with no quarantine restrictions or other hassles, and others saying they're being denied entry, period.

Back
Top Bottom