Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It can still be transmitted via surfaces, but the virus isn't as viable on surfaces as originally thought when those initial studies were coming out saying the virus could survive on surfaces for nearly a month. If you touched an infected surface and put your fingers to your eyes, mouth, or nose you could still be infected, but the majority of transmission is not happening this way. Masks are not only good for protecting you from respiratory transmission, but they also keep people from subconsciously touching their mouth and nose!
I thought i read a post here a few pages back saying that the CDC confirmed it's only a "respitratory" virus

I thought i read a post here a few pages back saying that the CDC confirmed it's only a "respitratory" virus

It has always been a respiratory virus, which means the primary mode of transmission is through the airways and mucous membranes. It is no different from colds and flu in that regard. However, once a person becomes infected, many experts agree that the most damaging effects are vascular, in that clotting and inflammation can result in damage to the lungs, along with most other major organs in the body even after an individual has effectively cleared the virus.

Last edited:
Jus got my first shot (Pzifer) :pimp:

Now......I can log into the nearest Cell Tower and to top it off.....it’s at the tip of my fingertips! Definitely can feel the 5G coursing through in my veins. Thanos comes to mind “this puts a smile on my face.”

In all seriousness though, my wife was on the fence and wanted the J&J but she got the Pzifer too. That was a big moment for her, almost shed a tear when she said “I’ll go with you babe.” :emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

How is this brand, Blake P Blake P ?

I’ve never heard of it, so I can’t co-sign. IMO, not worth the risk.

For those who are looking to get away and are still on the fence about getting vaccinated, this looks like a good option…

Man, I completely forgot to mention I lost a coworker the other day. Not from the virus, he’s just a nut job.

I was waiting in line at the pharmacy to get my 2nd Pfizer dose. It just happened to be in one of the accounts that my coworker services so I saw him walking by and I said hi. I don’t really ever see or talk to this dude, so I didn’t really know anything about him outside of work.

I tell him I’m waiting to get my last shot, and I thought it was cool that our work is giving us $100 for proof of vaccinations and our office will be competing with other districts across the U.S. for the best percentage of employee vaxxs in our building.

anyways dude snaps on me talking about how our job can’t force us to do anything and he’s never getting a shot because he’s been doing his own research and the pandemic is a hoax. “They released the vaccine after only 8 months that means they already had it ready before the pandemic even started. It’s just a population control device. It will either kill you later down the road or you can’t have kids. What do you think?”

i just sat there wide eyed and told him I was getting it because I heard the 5G microchip gave my phone better reception and he said “wow okay then good luck. Couldn’t be me.” And walked off.

I was pretty stunned. Dude was a pretty good worker. Sucks he’s dead to me now.

Gotta love when people say “I do my own research" :lol:

Which basically means reading stuff online to confirm their bias or conspiracies. And it's always coming from someone who never really learned how to do basic research

Sometimes I wonder if they were to do the "research" and make a presentation of it, what that would look like and how long it would take them?

Hol up, did dude actually believe you about the 5G microchip? :wow::lol:

in the moment, I thought it was obvious that I was basically making fun of him and he took offense. But now that you ask this, I honestly don’t know :lol: :lol:

it’s entirely possible that he’s thinking “wow, I wouldn’t risk my life for better reception on my cell phone, but that IS a positive of the shot I guess.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also ask them to cite sources. Next thing you know you get an Alex Jones or joe rogan YouTube videos.
…and if anyone ever cites CDC VAERS as their source for deaths and side effects, keep in mind that it’s a repository of incident reports where any individual can submit their claims of adverse event following vaccination. It’s the Wikipedia for anti-vaxxers to cite their sources.

so you're saying the vaccine had its entropy reversed like in Tenet?
tenor.gif

Man, I completely forgot to mention I lost a coworker the other day. Not from the virus, he’s just a nut job.

I was waiting in line at the pharmacy to get my 2nd Pfizer dose. It just happened to be in one of the accounts that my coworker services so I saw him walking by and I said hi. I don’t really ever see or talk to this dude, so I didn’t really know anything about him outside of work.

I tell him I’m waiting to get my last shot, and I thought it was cool that our work is giving us $100 for proof of vaccinations and our office will be competing with other districts across the U.S. for the best percentage of employee vaxxs in our building.

anyways dude snaps on me talking about how our job can’t force us to do anything and he’s never getting a shot because he’s been doing his own research and the pandemic is a hoax. “They released the vaccine after only 8 months that means they already had it ready before the pandemic even started. It’s just a population control device. It will either kill you later down the road or you can’t have kids. What do you think?”

i just sat there wide eyed and told him I was getting it because I heard the 5G microchip gave my phone better reception and he said “wow okay then good luck. Couldn’t be me.” And walked off.

I was pretty stunned. Dude was a pretty good worker. Sucks he’s dead to me now.
I'm honestly shocked at how many people that we have close contact with whether it be school, work, friends, family or neighbors that have been coming out recently showing their true colors. I mentioned before how the pandemic being spoken of as technically "over" has made some of these folks feel empowered to come out with their BS. It's like they were waiting in the woodworks to reveal their true selves. Sad to say that it's at 50% or more of the people we know and the population as a whole.
Biggest surprise for me was hearing it from teachers, healthcare workers, police officers, military personnel, etc. the people that are supposed to be "normal" and uphold our society

Nets giving away free tickets the playoffs. :lol:
Hold up.... is there a link for this?!

Back
Top Bottom