Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
A large percentage of adults are vaccinated. 90-95 % would be good but we not getting there. You going to wear a mask out in public for the rest of your life?
Last I checked, only half of US adults are vaccinated.. In half of the states. You can keep that large percentage bs over there. I'm wearing a mask until 2022 at minimum. I am not as gullible as you are and going to 'trust people' when we see how they are daily.

Who you calling gullible? You don’t believe the vaccines are as effective as they say they are?

50% is a lot considering how this country is. you might as well say you’ll be wearing a mask until 2050 cuz the percentage probably won’t reach close to 75-80%.

5qU1.gif

\

Last edited:
Have you tried doing yardwork in a mask?
Nothing worse that that mixture of sweat, grass and oil behind your mask. I think those guys already deal with a lot of occupational hazards and have added being maskless in a pandemic to the list. Already smoking a pack a day and inhaling industrial chemicals.

I've been mowing my lawn with a 3M N95 since roughly 2018. I'm sure the neighbors & people that would drive by thinking, WTH is this dude doing, and probably even more so in 2020 :rofl:but allergies can be no joke, andI hated not being able to breath for a solid 24-48 hours afterwards if I didn't wear a mask. Granted, it takes me roughly 3-4 hours to mow. Also gotta wear some sort of glasses, kick up a lot of stuff into the air while out there.

It does boggle my mind when construction dudes don't wear any sort of proper protection when they are dealing with construction dust, etc while indoors. Outdoor construction is a little different in some scenarios, but still is stupid to be breathing in all of that crap.

One other thing which my wife & I still laugh about is in Sept 2018 when flew to Austin, TX for vacation, and we had both wore a RZ Mask with a filter while at the airports, and on the plane. I did it partly to make my wife feel more comfortable, and also I didn't wanna pick up anything and ruin vacation....anyway, this girl whom was probably in her mid to late 20's that I sat next to on the plane asked me why were were wearing them. Gave her a quick & courteous response telling her my wife has a weak immune system. Remember her saying that makes total sense to her in her mind.

Thinking back on the yearly vacations since 2009, I rarely ever saw anyone with a mask on in an airport/airplane except Asian people once in awhile. Granted it was once or twice a year we would be on a plane, so maybe more frequent travelers saw it more commonly in the US before the pandemic? I was aware that wearing a mask was much more commonplace in the Asian countries long before covid.

If some ppl want to wear mask for an eternity so be it. I've seen ppl wearing masks on public transportation my whole life and it never bothered me
9zy7x0_th (2).png

I'll just keep playing all of this by ear, nothing looks different in my area anyways.

Went to Target where they dropped the mask policy and everyone still had mask on still

The gym I frequent probably had about 25% of peeps there unmasked (they do the honor system for vaxxed not needing masks). They have reopened the bball courts and it was funny seeing a couple guys masked and the rest non-masked in a full court pickup game.

In a gym it seems almost useless to still wear a mask as you're getting sweaty and lots of people constantly putting it down to drink water or wipe their face. Plus this gym doesn't have a capacity limit anymore it seems so place was packed yesterday.

I hate to generalize, but have noticed the people who are doing construction work have been some of the biggest anti-mask offenders throughout the pandemic. There's been pretty poor mask compliance at most hardware stores, especially among those who appear to be in the industry, not necessarily among the home DIY'ers.

Yeah there's a "type" :lol:

I have noticed this among migrant farmhands. The ones that work in the fields with the crops.
Different "type" or the same?

Masks are also a false sense of security in many scenarios. Paper or cloth masks only do so much in prolonged indoor settings. You have to trust the vaccine at some point.

Over the past year, when I have brought up access to Made in the USA N95 masks,
most folks have no interest...they prefer wearing the pleated paper towel masks or what I call oven mitt masks...even doubling up on those with no interest in masks that may work better.

thanks. It’s hard to tell on tv what these places are actually doing.
Is proof needed? And can’t aerosols spread well beyond 6 feet when you’re yelling and it mixes in with HVAC? And can’t vaccinated people still get it and spread it? It’s just weird what we’ve been following for a year now doesn’t apply anymore. Most of these masks are being worn wrong.

Why must you ask so many questions?

^so don’t question when guidance flip flops every 30 days? just trying to draw some hypocrisy to some of the perfect blue states. I think we know many of the answers. I’d hold off on full indoor venues for just awhile longer. We’ve waited this long, why be reckless At the finish line. And science is great. It may show in 10-15 days that these full nba venues are no longer surge sites. It just feels like when texas does it, the blame is vast. But NY can get away with zero criticisms.

I work with dudes who do warehouse work. They dont wear masks or like to do so, but I cant really blame them. Sweaty cloth masks suck. Wearing it all day? Cant imagine it. As soon as sweat hits my masks, it's done for when I get back to my box of masks.

The lower bowls you have to prove you are fully vaccinated. The high seats you don’t and there is social distancing there.

Isn’t NY using an immunity passport called Excelsior or something like that for sporting events and other large indoor gatherings? Any of you guys have experience with it?

I have it setup on my phone. It was easy to setup. Download app and enter information online and you get a code.

So when’s the point the unvaccinated are left to fend for themselves and governments brush off any new surges? Sorry we told you so sort of thing.

Is it true that msg allow ‘photos’ of a vaccine card? I guess we’ll know soon enough who’s telling the truth and maybe who’s lying. Maybe all the maskless wackos have natural herd immunity? Wouldn’t that be something. Aren’t they also sharing shared bathrooms and concourses and entry/exit ways and means of transportation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom