Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How is this brand, Blake P Blake P ?

For these style of masks (KN95) I'd suggest going with Powel brand. They've been tested and hold up to efficiency and I believe they are FDA approved too.

I'm honestly shocked at how many people that we have close contact with whether it be school, work, friends, family or neighbors that have been coming out recently showing their true colors. I mentioned before how the pandemic being spoken of as technically "over" has made some of these folks feel empowered to come out with their BS. It's like they were waiting in the woodworks to reveal their true selves. Sad to say that it's at 50% or more of the people we know and the population as a whole.
Biggest surprise for me was hearing it from teachers, healthcare workers, police officers, military personnel, etc. the people that are supposed to be "normal" and uphold our society

Hold up.... is there a link for this?!

so far the “smart” people I know personally are well informed and being smart and practical about things. Following all the guidelines, not spreading misinformation, not complaining about regulations, getting vaccinated and doing what they can to help stop the spread of this disease.

I haven’t met anybody in my circle of friends who were in the medical field, or had a college education that were being dumb about things. It’s only my backwoods, high school only educated acquaintances that are resisting everything and spreading these ridiculous conspiracy theories. Even family members that ask if I’m worried about the vaccine, I’ve had to respond with “I didn’t graduate from the college of public health and human sciences to all of the sudden distrust all of the leading scientists out of the blue. You should trust them too, or come to me for questions.” And they at least hear me out and get better informed.

long rant short, America is utterly lacking when it comes to higher education. College should be free. Student loans should be forgiven. Otherwise we got half the country falling for pyramid schemes, not believing in global warming, thinking vaccines will give you autism, and believing Trump when he tells them to inject bleach into themselves to kill the virus.

Seems like some stuff is getting back to normal like traffic
Everyone and their mother is out driving
Traffic lately has been horrific
Plus it doesn’t help that everyone is buying new cars

Seems like some stuff is getting back to normal like traffic
Everyone and their mother is out driving
Traffic lately has been horrific
Plus it doesn’t help that everyone is buying new cars
People are buying new Cars like they are as Cheap as they've ever been and ever will be, when in reality they've never been more expensive, ever.
I've never seen Cars/Trucks/SUVS sell for more than what they are right now, and people are lining up to get clubbed..
Every deal is a 10pounder.

Right now is the best time to sell a car
Dealers are doing “market adjustments” and selling new cars for over msrp and people are paying it
Prices of used cars are ridiculous

When she ask if you brought protection and you pull the Vaxx card out first
mjgrin.png

Yea I just SOLD my Truck for $5k more than what I paid for it New, 3years ago.
I SOLD it back to the Dealer I purchased it from.
That’s insane but I’m sure the condition of the car was perfect and you probably had low miles on top of it
What kind of car was it ?

anyone know the name of a guy on NT or if he’s reading this
he said he was immune compromised and I believe sold cars
like to get his insight on what’s going on with the car market right now

Hope he’s doing OK
don’t remember his Niketalk name

People are buying new Cars like they are as Cheap as they've ever been and ever will be, when in reality they've never been more expensive, ever.
I've never seen Cars/Trucks/SUVS sell for more than what they are right now, and people are lining up to get clubbed..
Every deal is a 10pounder.
This probably means that in 1-3 years #teampatient will be coming on deals. With people realizing they can't afford these cars after being blinded by instant stimmy money and car manufacturers getting back to full production runs after the demand has died down there will be a surplus of vehicles in great condition on the market

That’s insane but I’m sure the condition of the car was perfect and you probably had low miles on top of it
What kind of car was it ?

anyone know the name of a guy on NT or if he’s reading this
he said he was immune compromised and I believe sold cars
like to get his insight on what’s going on with the car market right now

Hope he’s doing OK
don’t remember his Niketalk name
It did have low miles.
It was an 18 Crew Cab LT 2WD Chevy w/15k miles on it.
I think that guy you are talking about Frequents the Post my Car: volume been a minute thread.
I want to say he had "FORD" in his Handle......

The computer chip shortage is having a big impact on the car market. Dealers have tons of new cars just collecting dust waiting for those chips.

My 2016 car is paid off. Hopefully that'll last me another ten years, but we'll see. Already has 70k miles on it though...

Anyway back to the topic 😅

Back
Top Bottom