Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are enough people vaccinated to be having these huge indoor sporting events? Shocking to see NY at 100%, while other arenas appear 50-80% full.

Msg is at 90% however almost all the seats are required to be vaccinated to sit if not all. there and 2 weeks post your second shot.

thanks. It’s hard to tell on tv what these places are actually doing.
Is proof needed? And can’t aerosols spread well beyond 6 feet when you’re yelling and it mixes in with HVAC? And can’t vaccinated people still get it and spread it? It’s just weird what we’ve been following for a year now doesn’t apply anymore. Most of these masks are being worn wrong.

It's going to be interesting next 2-3 weeks after these all these sporting events are basically putting vaccine effectiveness to the test with all these people side by side.

I'm purchased tickets to a baseball game and the vaccinated sections are full capacity with masks optional and the unvaccinated sections are socially distanced but no negative covid test required anymore. Tough choice but I feel more comfortable being in the unvaccinated area and distancing from others even though I'm fully vaccinated.

thanks. It’s hard to tell on tv what these places are actually doing.
Is proof needed? And can’t aerosols spread well beyond 6 feet when you’re yelling and it mixes in with HVAC? And can’t vaccinated people still get it and spread it? It’s just weird what we’ve been following for a year now doesn’t apply anymore. Most of these masks are being worn wrong.
Unfortunately all caution is being thrown to the wind after the big CDC announcement.
The term "post pandemic" was even used by one of the commentators in the Knicks game.

A lot of states have been this open for a while now and no real uptick in cases. Look at Texas sports, they were full capacity since April.

not sure why my local grocery store removed the social distancing markers for the register lines.
it's not an inconvenience at all and i feel much better with 6 feet of space when im buying and paying for my ****
I actually like some of the social distancing requirements. Forces people who normally would be all in your personal space, not washing their hands and breathing on people to be mindful.

How's it been for ya'll vaccinated out here around other vaccinated? It feels weird because mainly I don't trust these lying aholes, and vaccinated doesn't mean you can't get covid. Got my mask in hand but might just put it back on.

The only vaccinated people from outside my household I've been with indoors unmasked are my parents. All of us in the office are vaccinated, but still wearing masks except when eating and drinking. I definitely don't trust others enough to go anywhere indoors in public without a mask.

not sure why my local grocery store removed the social distancing markers for the register lines.
it's not an inconvenience at all and i feel much better with 6 feet of space when im buying and paying for my ****
Not just social distancing but this past weekend I've been inside businesses where masks apparently weren't mandatory anymore.
At Home Depot there were a lot of folks with no masks on.

Not just social distancing but this past weekend I've been inside businesses where masks apparently weren't mandatory anymore.
At Home Depot there were a lot of folks with no masks on.

I hate to generalize, but have noticed the people who are doing construction work have been some of the biggest anti-mask offenders throughout the pandemic. There's been pretty poor mask compliance at most hardware stores, especially among those who appear to be in the industry, not necessarily among the home DIY'ers.

I hate to generalize, but have noticed the people who are doing construction work have been some of the biggest anti-mask offenders throughout the pandemic. There's been pretty poor mask compliance at most hardware stores, especially among those who appear to be in the industry, not necessarily among the home DIY'ers.
Yeah there's a "type" :lol:

Have you tried doing yardwork in a mask?
Nothing worse that that mixture of sweat, grass and oil behind your mask. I think those guys already deal with a lot of occupational hazards and have added being maskless in a pandemic to the list. Already smoking a pack a day and inhaling industrial chemicals.

We gotta trust other people eventually and trust the vaccines will protect us. Otherwise we gonna keep wearing masks in public for the rest of our lives. Unfortunately the u.s. probably gonna be stuck at 20-30% of adults unvaccinated.

We gotta trust other people eventually and trust the vaccines will protect us. Otherwise we gonna keep wearing masks in public for the rest of our lives. Unfortunately the u.s. probably gonna be stuck at 20-30% of adults unvaccinated.
Masks are also a false sense of security in many scenarios. Paper or cloth masks only do so much in prolonged indoor settings. You have to trust the vaccine at some point.

Back
Top Bottom