Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hubei province reports 1,921 new cases and 45 new deaths, raising death toll to 304 - State media

UK'S YORK UNIVERSITY CONFIRMS ONE OF THE FIRST TWO PEOPLE TO TEST POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS - THE GUARDIAN

2 hour test results...maybe ready in weeks.

Last edited:
No lie... I just walked into a restaurant with the fam and we were sat next to a Chinese family.

I felt so guilty thinking and telling my fam if they wanted to bounce.

Shame on me 🤷‍♂️ but I'm in fear🤣😭

BTW, possible 8th person being tested at Bellevue Hospital in NYC.

I have to laugh to forget how disgusting I felt afterward man.

ED23D685-8C10-4871-A4FD-69DC95372C73.jpeg

Lets all calm down just a tad.

I never said dont be alarmed.

Im going to take an educated guess and say a majority of those deaths were the elderly and those with weaker immune systems.

When ebola was happening people were freaking out this exact same way, and in x amount of years when something else comes our way, people will still react the same.

Be smart, be cautious, be aware, but dont panic.

Fact check this ...

When you avg stuff out, 1 out of 750 people infected with influenza dies and 1 out of 45 people have died from Corona ...

We dont need to be alarmed but this **** you posted .. yeah ok

You are talking about a completely different metric. It is talking about absolute number while you are not lol.

I never said dont be alarmed.

Im going to take an educated guess and say a majority of those deaths were the elderly and those with weaker immune systems.

When ebola was happening people were freaking out this exact same way, and in x amount of years when something else comes our way, people will still react the same.

Be smart, be cautious, be aware, but dont panic.
I dont know ... I dont care ... plenty of "healthy" people have fallen ill. My son has asthma, I'm hypervigilant.. sorry!

Chinese officials on Sunday reported a surge in new cases. The death toll in China rose to at least 304.More than 2,000 new cases were also recorded in the country in the past 24 hours, raising the worldwide total to nearly 14,380

Numbers keep increasing...only in Phase 1

And thats fine but thats a GENERAL type post. Of course theres always exceptions, no need to feel targeted.

Wtf are you talking about?

My numbers are from the data avail.

Is cool.

I'm not mad at you my asian brother.....

Lol your ignorance is really showing. Once again, the photo is talking about the absolute number of death while your number isn't the absolute number of death, it's the percentage of death after one is infected. I come in peace.

Lol your ignorance is really showing. Once again, the photo is talking about the absolute number of death while your number isn't the absolute number of death, it's the percentage of death after one is infected. I come in peace.
What's ignorance about compiling the numbers and showing statistics?

That's how the world runs .... I think .. no matter how small sample size is.

If you're going to challenge the numbers, you should challenge the graph that's comparing an established virus to a brand new virus. So the only way to even tackle that problem is to compared documented numbers and avg the **** out.

But hey.

What's ignorance about compiling the numbers and showing statistics?

That's how the world runs .... I think .. no matter how small sample size is.

If you're going to challenge the numbers, you should challenge the graph that's comparing an established virus to a brand new virus. So the only way to even tackle that problem is to compared documented numbers and avg the **** out.

But hey.

Go read my first post. I don't think you remember how this convo started.

It's clear that you that guy who thinks is preaching knowledge but just a clown who doesn't know how ignorant he sounds/looks

Holy Crap! Lowkey believing the dude who mentioned Eugenics and whatnot.
We might be witnessing the culling of the herd as we know it.

Fifth person detected with Coronavirus in UAE, patient a Chinese national from Wuhan, China - Al Arabiya

Philippines have implemented a travel ban on travelers coming from China, Hong Kong and Macau - GMA

Back
Top Bottom