Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screenshot_20200311_152013.jpg

^my HS
Same
ohhh.png

Will the IRS postpone tax day?

So many people work pay check to paycheck. Many don't have paid time off. So many work sick. We have a guy who's coughing up a storm today. He called in yesterday. But had a write up waiting for him today. These big companies have no incentive to truly help the case.

So many companies unwilling to dish out refunds. Hours are being cut at all these hospitality companies

In situations like this, do bill collectors still come out? Can the city cut off your electricity and water?

Italy has done right. I think we're too selfish in America. Unless we somehow postpone due bills for those in quarantine, people will work until they're nearly dead.
Seattle imposed a no utility cutoff
and might have rent relief and unemployment programs for those affected.
restaurants in seattle have effectively laid off workers.

Older dude at the supermarket, totally unprompted, just started complaining about how people are overreacting and that the MAIN STREAM MEDIA hasn't been good to the President. I slid away right when he was insisting on showing me that James Wood tweeted at him. Fam I just wanted sinigang packets!

For some reason just meeting ONE person who actually thinks like this IRL made me even more worried about whats to come.

Why do I have a suspicion that there may be millions already infected? What if we're already on the downward trend? Were we only testing the sick? I think looking at South Korea is the key. This may have gone undetected for months or even years. If we're only testing the already Ill, that's a small sample size. What's the test consist of?

We need to test 10,000 random people everyday. You either curb the panic, or initiate. We can't just do nothing.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic about the non tested regular folks who are fine but may have already passed through the virus. Those numbers we may never know about. If we only test the ones who come in Ill, the numbers are skewwed beyond belief. That's why I'm liking what I see out of S Korea.

The "confirmed" cases are obviously not all the cases there are. There's probably thousands more. Without proper testing, we don't know. To the best of my knowledge, the only way to get tested here is if they can confirm you traveled or have come into contact with someone who was confirmed to have it. Otherwise, go home, self quarantine.

I do agree that there are probably a lot of people that got it and recovered without ever knowing they had it.

The second floor of my office building is leased out to a university. Received an email yesterday that one of their students was exhibiting covid/flu symptoms and was in self quarantine.

Why do I have a suspicion that there may be millions already infected? What if we're already on the downward trend? Were we only testing the sick? I think looking at South Korea is the key. This may have gone undetected for months or even years. If we're only testing the already Ill, that's a small sample size. What's the test consist of?

We need to test 10,000 random people everyday. You either curb the panic, or initiate. We can't just do nothing.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic about the non tested regular folks who are fine but may have already passed through the virus. Those numbers we may never know about. If we only test the ones who come in Ill, the numbers are skewwed beyond belief. That's why I'm liking what I see out of S Korea.

Other poster stated SK tested over 200k people and reporting a 0.7% mortality rate.

Def more people have this than the numbers suggest, those people who have it probably arent getting affected too harshly from it enough to get tested.

There was a pneumonia outbreak in Washington (I think it was Washington) a month or two ago and some ppl are wondering if that was the coronavirus

If it's gone undetected for years what is the panic about all of a sudden?

There was a pneumonia outbreak in Washington (I think it was Washington) a month or two ago and some ppl are wondering if that was the coronavirus

Maybe. The only reason Washington found out in the first place was because Dr. Helen Chu basically told the government to **** themselves and ran the tests without approval.

1583968028406.png

Shout out Dr. Chu.

Older dude at the supermarket, totally unprompted, just started complaining about how people are overreacting and that the MAIN STREAM MEDIA hasn't been good to the President. I slid away right when he was insisting on showing me that James Wood tweeted at him. Fam I just wanted sinigang packets!

For some reason just meeting ONE person who actually thinks like this IRL made me even more worried about whats to come.

"Lame Stream Media.." Clayton Bixby

Back
Top Bottom