Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Supreme store that was slated to open in July 2020 in Milan, Italy has been delayed due to the Coronavirus

One of the residents passed in the ICU with complications related to covid few days ago. One of my coworkers got infected and tested positive a few days back, wearing PAPR and all.

This is the most alarming thing I’ve heard, assuming all ppe was correctly utilized, including donning and doffing.

See this is what scares me. I have asthma so when I get sick(cold/flu) it’s a lot worse. Then, I read that coronavirus is really bad for people with respiratory problems and it makes me feel more sketched out.
Yea I have a history of asthma so the thought that coronavirus may really affect me badly did cross my mind

Seattle school district and many others nearby are closing for 'at least' two weeks. One of my co workers said his sons school is going to do virtual teaching on their laptops and other school work through an online program.

Will the IRS postpone tax day?

So many people work pay check to paycheck. Many don't have paid time off. So many work sick. We have a guy who's coughing up a storm today. He called in yesterday. But had a write up waiting for him today. These big companies have no incentive to truly help the case.

So many companies unwilling to dish out refunds. Hours are being cut at all these hospitality companies

In situations like this, do bill collectors still come out? Can the city cut off your electricity and water?

Italy has done right. I think we're too selfish in America. Unless we somehow postpone due bills for those in quarantine, people will work until they're nearly dead.

I'm not sure if the 19th is a fast enough response time but for me it doesn't personally matter because I'm not scheduled for classes next week anyway.

^Why do I have a feeling that the US will track worse than Italy?

Well...If Trump follows Japan's Shinzo Abe...Abe nearly stopped COVID 19 Testing per CDC..then #'s will "Plateau" and W.H.O. (Owned by CCP) will take you OFF THE DANGEROUS COUNTRY LIST.

$$$$Trump, Abe, Xi$$$$...new Axis of Evil

Screenshot_20200311_152013.jpg

^my HS

Back
Top Bottom