Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m a Icu nurse in Florida at work right now. My whole unit is COVID young unvaccinated I’m on my 5th shift straight and I’ve been to the morgue average twice a night! I just lost one more 39 unvaccinated trumper who’s family stated they suing US cause we ain’t save his unvaccinated life when we literally did EVERYTHING HIS LUNGS BASICALLY EXPLODED. But hey COVID ain’t real masks ain’t needed and this a political scam. People are nuts and they are gonna die for their stupidity. End rant strap up them masks and vaccinations fellas.

I can see these dumb**s people will use "sue hospital" card to put the blame on the healthcare system. Idiocy at the best.
Kobes 5th ring Kobes 5th ring I hope you're holding up fine.

At this point with the virus and all mutations world wide
I just want to know when the rest of the world will start holding the CCP accountable

Or why western countries still allow their citizens to travel

sounds like both things are never going to happen

Last edited:
I feel terrible saying this, but it’s difficult to feel sorry for those Oklahoma…people. That picture should be submitted for the Darwin Awards. How do these people function on a daily basis? The most charitable thing you can say is that they’re brain washed cult members.
Be interesting to see all this in 10-20 years and watch them pretend like they weren't there all over again.

china has the world by the balls. They have too much money and the world wants some. They do whatever they want to the people of hong kong, tibet, and doing messed up things to muslim refugees. The nba, lebron, kyrie, john cena all shut up and dribble in regards to china so their bank accounts don't suffer. No world organization around to deal with these things.

china has the world by the balls. They have too much money and the world wants some. They do whatever they want to the people of hong kong, tibet, and doing messed up things to muslim refugees. The nba, lebron, kyrie, john cena all shut up and dribble in regards to china so their bank accounts don't suffer. No world organization around to deal with these things.
The capitalistic societies all moved their production to China as well. Building up their infrastructure, so it makes it difficult for these countries to say much to china.

On the topic of China's accountability in all this....

At this point in time what are people's thoughts in regards to what the origin of Covid-19 is?

Wet market? Lab leak? Or something else?

On the topic of China's accountability in all this....

At this point in time what are people's thoughts in regards to what the origin of Covid-19 is?

Wet market? Lab leak? Or something else?

Unless it’s determined that it was intentional (highly unlikely IMO) I could care less. We like to act high and mighty like it would never happen here, but there have been many recent lab accidents in the US with even more dangerous pathogens that (as far as we know) never infected anyone. We need to remain humble enough to admit that a similar (or worse) thing could happen here and certainly never be appropriately contained. In fact, we had enough intelligence and advance warning that we could and should have been able to proactively respond and contain this virus back in January 2020.

Back
Top Bottom