Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Isn't 5% generally the starting threshold for exponential growth? 32% would make it essentially vertical!
To have it this high with widespread testing and widespread vaccination is insane. You'd have to go out there and intentionally try to catch covid to get it this high.

It's worrisome because you'd think a lot of vaccinated people (and/or other asymptomatics) would be paranoid and get tested, thus inflating the number of negative tests. So not only is everybody getting covid, people aren't getting tested for it until they are already sick.

You'd have to go out there and intentionally try to catch covid to get it this high.
MMGF3nkZ1etuKoxVcw3PX81x3PhySU16v29H1_LBrPMzP-NfcqrVEPHpRmJIi1ibJi9cUh9-Yxq8KGaWdy1TFkjIsn2P5MwTvT6ZjjZjevxYePxvXUG2YCdpMDdrfqzulrKHJJYbp58alGSZqOw5fAdNt2gDoHbLuYE

Funny part is I’ve been considering to move down there :lol:

well no immediately but sometime in the next 2-3 years.

south of Tampa is cool. Cape Coral isn’t bad.

thought about moving there too but I’m not down to take a 50% pay cut for the same cost of living.

Yikes. Ny and CA rising. I think it's an unstoppable train at this point. It's inevitable to run through every community.

It was a perfect storm of unvaxxed and hot weather forcing poeple indoors for most of the south. I give it a month before the northern states start to peak.

south of Tampa is cool. Cape Coral isn’t bad.

thought about moving there too but I’m not down to take a 50% pay cut for the same cost of living.

My coworker moved to fort Meyers area and he only got like 20% COLA from NYC. Which was nothing when you consider no state and city taxes anymore and his apartment costs half.

Me personally, I’d probably be around the Orlando area. If I were in Miami I’d die from an overdose or exhaustion after a month and if I was somewhere in the panhandle I might go postal after a month. So the nice middle ground is there :lol:

Yeah dude, I mean Florida is Florida but there’s a lot of cool places there and not all the people are bat **** crazy.

they know they are getting laughed at, the sane ones at least. :lol:

I have family in ft Meyers, it can be kind of boring but if you like the outdoors it’s all you need.

even if you didn’t want to commit to Florida you could buy an investment property and think on it. My grandparents house as 350k in 2006 and now worth a mil. :lol:

the growth is crazy there.

Yeah dude, I mean Florida is Florida but there’s a lot of cool places there and not all the people are bat **** crazy.

they know they are getting laughed at, the sane ones at least. :lol:

I have family in ft Meyers, it can be kind of boring but if you like the outdoors it’s all you need.

even if you didn’t want to commit to Florida you could buy an investment property and think on it. My grandparents house as 350k in 2006 and now worth a mil. :lol:

the growth is crazy there.
350k to a million in fort Myers? What the hell?

my grandma been living in Cape Coral for 30 years. Let me find out she’s living in a million dollar property. Cape Coral boring as hell though. Unless your old as hell I would never move there. Maybe it’s changed. Haven’t been there in damn near a decade.

350k to a million in fort Myers? What the hell?

my grandma been living in Cape Coral for 30 years. Let me find out she’s living in a million dollar property. Cape Coral boring as hell though. Unless your old as hell I would never move there. Maybe it’s changed. Haven’t been there in damn near a decade.

Estero specifically. Their neighborhood houses sell in a day. It’s wild bro. :lol:

No way I’d pay a million but whatever…

I mean it’s not like the greatest place on earth but these days Cape Coral is more the younger crowd moving in because it’s more affordable.

that area of Florida blew tf up though. If you haven’t seen it in to years it’s way different.

So what’s going on here?
Haven’t been keeping up with the news
So basically all these un-vaxxed folks are just running around without any masks and getting infected?
I get it if you are against getting the vax at least wear a mask smh

pretty much, then you got fascist governors encouraging it.

So what’s going on here?
Haven’t been keeping up with the news
So basically all these un-vaxxed folks are just running around without any masks and getting infected?
I get it if you are against getting the vax at least wear a mask smh

Raw dogging that air!!

My coworker moved to fort Meyers area and he only got like 20% COLA from NYC. Which was nothing when you consider no state and city taxes anymore and his apartment costs half.

Me personally, I’d probably be around the Orlando area. If I were in Miami I’d die from an overdose or exhaustion after a month and if I was somewhere in the panhandle I might go postal after a month. So the nice middle ground is there :lol:
Last time I was in Orlando I enjoyed it a lot. Weather was nice and I was rocking shorts and flip flops everyday. Def don't remember the humidity there being torture like here in NY. Living in a red state with people that dumb would be a nightmare though.

Last time I was in Orlando I enjoyed it a lot. Weather was nice and I was rocking shorts and flip flops everyday. Def don't remember the humidity there being torture like here in NY. Living in a red state with people that dumb would be a nightmare though.

Orlando is a mix though. Plus you have a small start up culture developing so the food scene is improving. Plus they have two of my most wanted features. Golf courses and warm weather all year round in an environment that’s not complete bat **** crazy. I know you got Karen’s and Kevin’s, but not like other parts of the state.

Back
Top Bottom