Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, I was talking about the U.S. The first step is managing COVID outbreaks here. We can't manage the world, but we can control things here.

Folks coming to the U.S can easily be quarantined for the necessary amount of time before being allowed to travel within the country though. I'm acquainted with a few Chinese students and one told me that upon returning to China from the U.S, he had to quarantine for 3 weeks in a hotel room before they let him leave and go to his family home in Beijing. We can mandate a similar kind of quarantine process for visitors coming into the U.S while managing COVID among the natives.

Back before vaccines were widely available I fully supported lockdowns to keep hospitals from getting overrun, but I don’t think it’s right to lock down everyone now just because a minority of dummies refuse vaccination.

Yeah, some countries are strict AF and have mandatory quarantine for out of the country visitors. america is too dumb to do that.
I'll never forget last march-may. As Italy is surging, you had people on Twitter saying they simply walked into JFK from their Italy origin flight, And nothing was done. This is liberal NY too.

I just flew from overseas yesterday. They checked for my test status as I got on the plane in France but nothing when I landed in jfk.

Yeah this country don't care. Had to pick someone up from jfk in march of whatever year the pandemic started and they were flying in from asia.

NZ getting hit after doing so well is pretty disheartening. as for lockdowns...

the whole entire vietnam basically a ghost country for the last few weeks

800.jpeg

anh-12-jpg-1612174307-16121751-6419-4616-1612231216.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Fdf4d3afd-2dfe-45ca-b909-9bd7b7cae07b.jpg

Watched this like:
1629812310680.png

The GOP "politicians" are just 😂. Out there looking like they smelled the marks, quickly rented a suit from Jos A Banks and put together a "campaign contribution" booth around the corner from the protest. Dude didn't even anticipate that "Operation Warp Speed" trick question.
Anyone check on this dude's mental health? Gotta be stressful dealing with this level of stupidity constantly.

Just looking for some good news in this :emoji_poop: show.

Vaccinations were going up quite a bit before the Pfizer FDA approval. https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/20/health/us-coronavirus-friday/index.html

More than 1 million doses of the vaccine were reported administered Thursday, new US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data showed, marking the first time since early July for the single-day change in reported doses. The average pace of those initiating vaccination is more than 70% higher than one month ago.

Back
Top Bottom