Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone check on this dude's mental health? Gotta be stressful dealing with this level of stupidity constantly.
Dude must be a functioning alcoholic. Imagine having to edit all that footage daily and coming to terms with the stupidity of mankind frame after frame.

Got damnit, not Busta Rhymes. Smh
That's why y'all shoulda paid more attention to these dudes' lyrics. They've been rapping about illuminati and secret societies and the NWO for 30 years, now you wanna act surprised when they're serious about it 😂

Busta 'almost died' from having an airway issue (polyps i believe)

Clearly he was left unphased :smh: :lol:

9C932F34-CA3C-4FDD-A9C4-E2C49ACCDBC1.jpeg

F9116F51-63B1-42DA-8C02-C183D068D309.jpeg

From worldometer

I'd like to read/hear more on the science if boosters are truly needed at the 8+ month mark if the efficacy in hospitalization and death protection is truly waning, or if it's just if someone develops mild symptoms. (For normal, healthy people without comorbidities)

How does the US stack up as far as % of population that are obese/morbidly obese, diabetes, other bigger health issues, in comparison to other countries, and their death toll? There isn't enough emphasis on being healthy and active, and I know that can only take you so far, and isn't a substitute for the vaccine by any means, it's just something we don't hear enough about.

I'd like to read/hear more on the science if boosters are truly needed at the 8+ month mark if the efficacy in hospitalization and death protection is truly waning, or if it's just if someone develops mild symptoms. (For normal, healthy people without comorbidities)

How does the US stack up as far as % of population that are obese/morbidly obese, diabetes, other bigger health issues, in comparison to other countries, and their death toll? There isn't enough emphasis on being healthy and active, and I know that can only take you so far, and isn't a substitute for the vaccine by any means, it's just something we don't hear enough about.

Here is their statement. The immunocompromised population has the highest risk, so they only have to wait 28 days. Everyone else has to wait 8 months until they can get the booster. Sadly, there is evidence of decreasing immunity against the delta variant.
B53CA4B8-6965-43E5-ABAA-6AF2FE15AC63.jpeg

Last edited:
Update: Me, daughter and wife tested negative through the take home test. But my wife had like a 24-hr head cold the following day. So we found spot in our county that does rapid testing for free. We'll be going this afternoon.

Hopefully we still test negative. Daughter hasn't shown any symptoms and I am relieved.

Update: Me, daughter and wife tested negative through the take home test. But my wife had like a 24-hr head cold the following day. So we found spot in our county that does rapid testing for free. We'll be going this afternoon.

Hopefully we still test negative. Daughter hasn't shown any symptoms and I am relieved.

You should not rely on the rapid tests, especially if you or your wife is having symptoms. My friend had 2 negative rapid tests in 2 days but felt sick as hell. Turns out he was positive after taking the regular tests.

Does she have allergies. Lately I’ve been getting a sore throat and congestion for like 48 hours then miraculously I’m fine. (Got tested to rule out covid).

From a doctor, immunosuppressed can get it sooner than the 8 month mark. Actually people can get it sooner too, but they’re using the 8 month mark for the booster as a crowd control tactic, otherwise we’d all be running off to get our third shots and supply wouldn’t be able to keep up.

Does she have allergies. Lately I’ve been getting a sore throat and congestion for like 48 hours then miraculously I’m fine. (Got tested to rule out covid).
She has seasonal allergies. We were thinking it could be the smoke in the air too, due to the all the fires in Northern CA. There was barely a breeze the two nights leading up to her feeling this way. So that could also be a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom