Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anyone know where we can get nyc Covid numbers since cuomo ain’t posting them no more

Got my 3rd Pfizer booster shot today. I'm glad they allowed immunocompromised people to go first. Makes me a lot less stressed right now about possibly catching it. Overall I feel good with a little arm soreness. I'll see how tomorrow goes when I wake up. Didn't have any side effects from the 2nd shot back in April so I'm figuring it may be the same. Just wake up and feel normal. Though I wouldn't mind just being lazy in bed resting for the day if I felt crappy. 🙂

Got my 3rd Pfizer booster shot today. I'm glad they allowed immunocompromised people to go first. Makes me a lot less stressed right now about possibly catching it. Overall I feel good with a little arm soreness. I'll see how tomorrow goes when I wake up. Didn't have any side effects from the 2nd shot back in April so I'm figuring it may be the same. Just wake up and feel normal. Though I wouldn't mind just being lazy in bed resting for the day if I felt crappy. 🙂

Really happy for you. Have you spoken with your doc about testing antibody or T cell immunity to ensure you have some protection?

heh.png

Really happy for you. Have you spoken with your doc about testing antibody or T cell immunity to ensure you have some protection?
Thanks buddy. I really appreciate it. The transplant department hasn't gone that deep into it yet. They are probably still reviewing studies on patients getting the 3rd shot. Maybe I'll send my coordinator a message asking about that and if it's possible for them to test me. Thanks for the heads up. 🙏🙏

At this point…are we all just waiting and watching what happens w/ anti-vaxxers? I’ve read the “i wish i took the vaccine” or “Covid is fake” etc…..stories but realistically people have already made their decision IMO. Just feels like it’s survival of the fittest for anti-vaxxers and the people who are vaccinated are watching this poop-show unfold as numbers continue to rise. It’s sad to see people suffering or dying when there’s an easy solution 🤷🏻‍♂️

At this point…are we all just waiting and watching what happens w/ anti-vaxxers? I’ve read the “i wish i took the vaccine” or “Covid is fake” etc…..stories but realistically people have already made their decision IMO. Just feels like it’s survival of the fittest for anti-vaxxers and the people who are vaccinated are watching this poop-show unfold as numbers continue to rise. It’s sad to see people suffering or dying when there’s an easy solution 🤷🏻‍♂️
Problem is that what happens to the antivaxxers also affects the vaccinated. Vaccinated parents with kids too young to be vaccinated have to take precautions for them. Unvaccinated parents who end up dead from their negligence leave orphans that friends and extended family now have to take care of. I've seen some stories of dads/mom's dying and leaving 3/4/5 kids behind and I just don't get that level of carelessness.

Kid i work with caught covid... He's now isolating. Radio silent.

Manager ain't eem put a message out in the group chat to let everyone on the team know :smh:

Based on these reports, J&J 6 month booster is lit...

EDIT: now reading this was only trialed in 17 participants... hmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom