Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
You got a specific brand in mind? Supplies are tight right now with cases soaring everywhere but I can definitely recommend some depending on what you’re looking for.

nothing too specific. i remember people posting the deals/inventory on here.

Got word that an old friend of mine died from Covid yesterday. He moved to Kentucky when we were like 8th grade. Hadn't seen in since then, until a couple years ago he popped up at my mom's house with another mutual friend of ours.

son starts school up again tomorrow. unvaxxed kids get tested weekly. vaxxed kids get tested 1x every 2 weeks. all staff got tested this weekend. 2 positive cases that won’t come back until they are cleared. 7 more staff that tested positive over the holidays that will be out until they’re cleared. wife and i (plus my son) will test at home tonight also.

It's been two years. It's time to change how we think about covid.

- If you're vaccinated and boosted and not elderly or immunocompromised, this registers somewhere between a flu and a cold or nothing. This is true for children as well, even if they're not vaccinated.

- You will almost inevitably get omicron within the next two months. I'm sorry, it sucks, but it also doesn't (see point above). We need to stop using language and approaches that we did pre-vaccine.

Does omicron still present a challenge? Of course. Is it dangerous to some people? Yes. Does that risk vanish significantly between vaccines + new treatments? Yes.

Read the whole thread if interested:

when this all started, the goal was mitigation until we could get an effective vaccine and treatments. we did that. we won. (there's always a chance covid will do something new and more serious in the future but Omarion ain't it)

Last edited:
Heads up, anybody in need of decent masks might want to check their local Target stores. I’ve heard these 3M KN95’s (not marked as such, but they are apparently sold internationally as KN95 but packaged this way in the US) are sold in packs of 1/3/5 in the pharmacy aisles.

66CF0288-DE22-4DF2-8F22-AA9D0F073B25.jpeg

- If you're vaccinated and boosted and not elderly or immunocompromised, this registers somewhere between a flu and a cold or nothing. This is true for children as well, even if they're not vaccinated.

- You will almost inevitably get omicron within the next two months. I'm sorry, it sucks, but it also doesn't (see point above). We need to stop using language and approaches that we did pre-vaccine.

Does omicron still present a challenge? Of course. Is it dangerous to some people? Yes. Does that risk vanish significantly between vaccines + new treatments? Yes.

when this all started, the goal was mitigation until we could get an effective vaccine and treatments. we did that. we won. (there's always a chance covid will do something new and more serious in the future but Omarion ain't it)

Is Omicron dominant now still?

The conflicting reports are throwing me off :smh:

Been telling people that da sniffles and the liberal conjecture and innuendo on this message board have killed more people than this. I got Vaxxed and Booster to trigger da libs and get them within range of my devastating left hook.

Waiting in this long *** line to take the rapid test. They only have one person giving out the test which is why it’s so backed up. Usually they are two lanes to keep things moving.

Been telling people that da sniffles and the liberal conjecture and innuendo on this message board have killed more people than this. I got Vaxxed and Booster to trigger da libs and get them within range of my devastating left hook.

True. I'm anti-vaxx but I would be the first to try a vaccine that protects one against liberal conjecture and innuendo.

Post is giving me these vibes:
1641230600751.png
I needed to set-up the covid comeback story. Because I'm 100% sure I'll be wrong but we need hope and photo-ops right now.

True. I'm anti-vaxx but I would be the first to try a vaccine that protects one against liberal conjecture and innuendo.

I needed to set-up the covid comeback story. Because I'm 100% sure I'll be wrong but we need hope and photo-ops right now.

Ever since I tried da blue dye skin treatment, RustyShackleford and his conjecture have no power over me.

Got back to Vegas from Lucia on Saturday night

Spent a night in JFK

Experiencing cold-like symptoms. Runny nose, congestion, throat a lil tender but not sore.

Hoping it is from the drastic weather change and not Covid, and da sniffles. Doesn't sound like Covid.

I will see how the next few days go. Hoping it is just the weather.

Otherwise, my T-Cells are in body right now battling it out with Omarion like...
mcihael-jackson-beat-it.gif

Back
Top Bottom