Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dog the DISTRICT NURSE for my job told me that I could come back to work WITH A POSITIVE RAPID TEST AFTER DAY 5 as long as I didn’t have any “major” symptoms and my other symptoms were “improving”. I honestly didn’t know what to say to that. I guess being at work is the most important thing, health of myself and others be damned. Wild.

one of my boys is a CRNA and hes been out for over a week, on the mend right now but his boss told him to just come back on monday. plus hes getting COVID pay and its not taking off from his sick days. this is in SoCal maybe its by state?

one of my boys is a CRNA and hes been out for over a week, on the mend right now but his boss told him to just come back on monday. plus hes getting COVID pay and its not taking off from his sick days. this is in SoCal maybe its by state?

I thought they stopped COVID pay last year?

Has anyone gotten blood work done when they first got the vaccine and then months down the line to see antibody level???

Is it that much of a drop off where they’re saying the booster is highly recommended?

Has anyone gotten blood work done when they first got the vaccine and then months down the line to see antibody level???

Is it that much of a drop off where they’re saying the booster is highly recommended?
The problem is determining what a certain level of circulating antibodies actually means, especially when newer variants of concern aren’t necessarily neutralized by antibodies generated by a vaccine that was created for the ancestral virus. Antibodies naturally wane over time after any vaccine or infection, so there’s no reason to doubt that they are waning, then restored with another dose (or infection). The biggest benefit of boosting is that every additional exposure will enhance the quality of immune response. Antibodies get all the press, but it’s the memory B/T cells that do the dirty work to keep you from getting severely ill and it’s my understanding from listening to experts that they evolve to give broader immunity with each dose.

Last edited:
I believe that they did, when I got tested as positive I was told five days, then mask up the other five days. The Doc was going off of CDC guidance, but in my mind I’m like “is this how COVID works, all you need is five days?”
Hey, we gotta believe the CDC. Who are you to challenge them?

I think the craziest part about missing this 2 weeks of work with no PTO is the fact that I still have to pay that $400 in health insurance... I'm actually gonna end up owing money. For something that isnt doing **** for me right now, the rare time I actually get sick. Its ironic.

Do you have short term disability with your insurance? Not sure if that covers your sick time, but just an idea?

Omicron 2.0 kicking OG Omicron's *** in Denmark.

In Denmark authorities are hailing Omicron as the COVID killer, I'm not a true believer yet. Not at all.

Primarily the lungs, but can affect blood vessels as well indirectly. Constriction can lead to higher blood pressure and less blood flow to the penis.
This. COVID is not just a respiratory virus, though it most often enters through the respiratory system. It is largely a vascular disease that can affect all organs of the body.

Back
Top Bottom