Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wife and I got our Moderna bivalent boosters this morning. They're the only drive through vaccine and test to treat site in the area and we were 1 of 3 cars when they opened at 9am. I heard COVID was over, but damn I guess it's true...

After dose 3 I only got a sore arm, but this one has me feeling like dose 2 again… body aches, chills, and the worst headache. Hoping to feel back to normal tomorrow.

I'm going to wait till later in the fall to change my DNA. That way I'll be able to mutate more when the virus is more active during the colder months

I'm going to wait till later in the fall to change my DNA. That way I'll be able to mutate more when the virus is more active during the colder months
Omicron is what’s circulating NOW so there’s no better time to get an omicron specific booster. Unless you aren’t leaving the house, you’re being exposed constantly

The only reason I could understand waiting is if you’ve been infected in the past 2-3 months..

Welp. It finally got me. Been very careful the last two and a half years and took little risks so I was able to avoid it until now. Traveled to Chicago last week and had a sore throat on Thursday morning. Tested negative then but Friday morning and today was positive with the very faint pink line in those take home tests. Weird thing is that my buddy who I traveled with and were basically together the whole time in Chicago has been testing negative.

After dose 3 I only got a sore arm, but this one has me feeling like dose 2 again… body aches, chills, and the worst headache. Hoping to feel back to normal tomorrow.

Right back at it today. Just like dose 2, it took about 12 hours to feel anything, slept like sht with a bad headache, body aches, and chills, then headache and body aches persisted for 24 hours and GONE. Slept good last night and all good today. My immune system is primed and ready for whatever.

giphy.gif

How are we feeling about this?

Biden Says the Pandemic Is Over. But at Least 400 People Are Dying Daily. - The New York Times

Clumsy at best, very dangerous at worst. Just because the majority of Americans are acting this way it shouldn’t lead to him saying that.

Last edited:
Started a new job where I am in contact with the public a lot now. Mainly welfare recipients. Got covid in March. I should probably get a booster?

Wife and I got our Moderna bivalent boosters this morning. They're the only drive through vaccine and test to treat site in the area and we were 1 of 3 cars when they opened at 9am. I heard COVID was over, but damn I guess it's true...
I need to hurry and schedule to get the booster for my wife and I. Not taking any chances this winter of getting anything close to the flu.

Might go ahead and schedule a booster and flu shot at the same time lol.

I need to hurry and schedule to get the booster for my wife and I. Not taking any chances this winter of getting anything close to the flu.

Might go ahead and schedule a booster and flu shot at the same time lol.

I don't know what your experience has been, but influenza doesn't typically circulate heavy in CA until December-January, so I usually shoot for November. Waning immunity was never really discussed prior to COVID vaccines, but studies show you lose about 20% efficacy of your flu shot every month following vaccination, so I never even consider getting mine when they first come out in late Summer.

I don't know what your experience has been, but influenza doesn't typically circulate heavy in CA until December-January, so I usually shoot for November. Waning immunity was never really discussed prior to COVID vaccines, but studies show you lose about 20% efficacy of your flu shot every month following vaccination, so I never even consider getting mine when they first come out in late Summer.
Wow, I didn't know that.

Back
Top Bottom