Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tested positive this morning. Had a high fever through out the night and now dealing with a light fever and the feeling of a bad head cold.

be safe out there.
Can you get Paxlovid?
Any idea where you caught it?

Can you get Paxlovid?
Any idea where you caught it?
Gotta look into where I could get paxlovid.

Pretty sure I got it from my son, who went to a summer day camp event on Wednesday. He had a fever Thursday and Friday and is fine now. My sister-n-law and niece attended the event and tested positive too.

Gotta look into where I could get paxlovid.

Pretty sure I got it from my son, who went to a summer day camp event on Wednesday. He had a fever Thursday and Friday and is fine now. My sister-n-law and niece attended the event and tested positive too.
I’m sure you’ll make a full recovery without Paxlovid but I only mention it because studies have shown a decrease in long COVID incidence. I took it and tested negative in 4 days, so I’m a believer. Get well man!

Fozz Fozz hope you're feeling better bro!

In case anyone still needed a reason to keep their fingers out of their nose...
Thanks, man. I feel 100% actually. My symptoms lasted from Saturday night to Monday. But then, my daughter got sick, but she two only had symptoms for two days.

Going to test myself tomorrow in hopes I am no longer positive.

Thanks, man. I feel 100% actually. My symptoms lasted from Saturday night to Monday. But then, my daughter got sick, but she two only had symptoms for two days.

Going to test myself tomorrow in hopes I am no longer positive.

Glad to hear you're feeling better and your fam is on the mend as well. Wife stayed symptom free? Were you able to effectively isolate (and catch up on sleep, shows, etc)? It sucked being away from my fam, but NGL I needed that reset. I guess there are some positive side effects from a COVID infection afterall!

Glad to hear you're feeling better and your fam is on the mend as well. Wife stayed symptom free? Were you able to effectively isolate (and catch up on sleep, shows, etc)? It sucked being away from my fam, but NGL I needed that reset. I guess there are some positive side effects from a COVID infection afterall!
Yes, wife stayed symptom free (so far lol) and I isolated myself in our spare room then my daughter joined the party when she got sick.

That should be a criminal offense. Or at least a private lawsuit.

I got covid from one of my Walmart clients. I specifically remember smelling her cigarette breath THROUGH my n95 mask. While she was telling me about how it was her first day back from that Walmart shareholders event in the university of Arkansas.

Sooooo you went to a social event for 3 days with over 20,000 people UNMASKED and you couldn’t give me a heads up before getting close to me and breathing in my face?

This was right after my GF’s dad was doing chemo and he was high risk (her mom had cancer for a year and died a couple months prior) so she knew I was taking things super serious. I also overheard her talking her conspiracy bull after this. Bleeding heart republican: Covid isn’t real, and if it is, Biden invented it so that he could steal the presidency from Trump.

Walmart is no longer one of my clients.

I'm glad you pulled thru B . Sounds like it was touch and go...

robert-de-niro-finger-wag (1).gif

That should be a criminal offense. Or at least a private lawsuit.

I got covid from one of my Walmart clients. I specifically remember smelling her cigarette breath THROUGH my n95 mask. While she was telling me about how it was her first day back from that Walmart shareholders event in the university of Arkansas.

Sooooo you went to a social event for 3 days with over 20,000 people UNMASKED and you couldn’t give me a heads up before getting close to me and breathing in my face?

This was right after my GF’s dad was doing chemo and he was high risk (her mom had cancer for a year and died a couple months prior) so she knew I was taking things super serious. I also overheard her talking her conspiracy bull after this. Bleeding heart republican: Covid isn’t real, and if it is, Biden invented it so that he could steal the presidency from Trump.

Walmart is no longer one of my clients.

In that instance, it doesn't matter if it's a man, woman, or alien. Hands are getting thrown

They’re just starting another round of booster vaccinations here - the last few were just for over 80s and the immunocompromised but this one has widened it again to health workers too.

Not sure what they’re using yet but I’m signed up for the first available slots.

Back
Top Bottom