Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So 3 years and some change on from the outbreak.

Is there anything that you regret about how you moved / acted in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic??
My only regret is letting my guard down at an outdoor event earlier this year. I knew it was too crowded to be taking any chances, but I was having a good time and got caught slipping. Missed a week away from my fam isolating that I’ll never get back. At least I’m still here with no known long term issues and I didn’t pass it on to my wife and kids.

I feel like relationships was probably the thing that effected nearly everyone.

Whether that was having someone pass, having a relationship break up, falling out with friends / colleagues due to differing opinions etc.

I was fortunate enough to not have it impact me in any serious way. But I would say that I regret some of the judgements I made of others early on though.

Don't even bring up the bag.

Still working through not buying ETH @ $100 in March 2020.
For some divine reason, I felt the urge to learn about stock and crypto (to a lesser extent ) in Nov 2019. I built up enough courage to start investing in March of 2020 (during the crash).... My life changed because of it, but had I known what I know now, my great grand kids lives would feel the affects.

For some divine reason, I felt the urge to learn about stock and crypto (to a lesser extent ) in Nov 2019. I built up enough courage to start investing in March of 2020 (during the crash).... My life changed because of it, but had I known what I know now, my great grand kids lives would feel the affects.

Glad somebody made it :lol: :pimp:

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg

Felt like I did the best I could protecting myself and those around me for the most part

I realize I caught it in Dec 2019 like a lot of folks before the US wanted to publicly accept it. Nothing put me down like that before. My only regret like some here is not taking advantage of a once in a lifetime moment to advance professionally. Scary times so I just didn’t want to shake **** up and end up jobless. even though if I had, there were rare protections available.

So 3 years and some change on from the outbreak.

Is there anything that you regret about how you moved / acted in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic??

I don’t regret a single thing.

I did everything I possibly could to protect myself and members of my family. Even in the face of people questioning why I was still wearing a mask in public as late as December of ‘22.

Thanks again to Blake P Blake P for linking me to where I could consistently purchase LG Airwashers during mask scarcity.

I finally caught it, either in the airport or on the flight home from DC. Terrible symptoms, I was totally unaware of the diarrhea associated with Covid. Been depressed on and off throughout. My isolation ends tomorrow.
Masked or nah? You feeling better? Hope you make a full recovery.

Now that it's basically mainstream to talk about the pandemic/virtual learning having affected childrens' development, how do you all feel about that?
Do you agree or disagree?
Are you a parent who noticed changes in their child or did your child progress as normal?

Now that it's basically mainstream to talk about the pandemic/virtual learning having affected childrens' development, how do you all feel about that?
Are you a parent who noticed changes in their child or did your child progress as normal?
If there's any way that distance learning negatively affected my children, it's that my wife felt compelled to help too much. She ended up doing way more writing/editing than she should have because she couldn't bear to see them turn in work with errors or poor grammar. Otherwise, it clearly showed us how little they actually accomplish during a 7 hour school day. My kids were easily able to get everything done in 2-3 hours. NGL, part of me is glad that we had that time to spend with the kids while they were young.

Definitely see some delays with my son in regards to communicating what he wants/likes and his speech. But he's made a ton of progress in the past year by going to speech class. He's starting transitional-Kindergarten this fall.

Back
Top Bottom