Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
cert3aad98m41.jpg

went to two supermarkets to pick up a few things. some of these shopping carts man.

one dude had 10 packs of texas toast. another lady had 7 2 gallon whole milks. the guy in front of me bought 10 packs of english muffins. **** is so stupid.

Then when this disease finally chills out, people will be throwing away food bc it expired. Meanwhile people are dying of starvation.

went to two supermarkets to pick up a few things. some of these shopping carts man.

one dude had 10 packs of texas toast. another lady had 7 2 gallon whole milks. the guy in front of me bought 10 packs of english muffins. **** is so stupid.

all them things going to go bad.People need to be realistic. Unless you’re buying frozen your wasting your money

Then when this disease finally chills out, people will be throwing away food bc it expired. Meanwhile people are dying of starvation.

Depends how it's stored. Many things that you might not expect (milk, bread, etc) can be frozen for at least 3-6 months prior to being thawed and consumed safely.

You're likely to be immune, but I'm not 100% up on the science.

But if you sake it once and not die, that should definitely go in the plus column regardless.
Uh that’s a no dog.

based on what’s coming out of China you can get reinfected and it has killed people the 2nd time around

youngthundercat youngthundercat

Last edited:

All that ish gonna go bad before they can drink and eat all that stuff.

I saw these 3 ladies buy 20 cantaloupes at the store a few days ago
They were together
The worst part is they were at the self checkout station
It was quite a scene
Reminded me of the Sebastian maniscalco bit lol
These folks aren’t trained to use these machines
Never understood folks using the self checkout when buying fruit and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom