Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's damn near zero testing going on in the Philippines, Indonesia, India from what I've heard from my fam and friends living there. Poor people die in those countries on a mass basis from disease and pollution every day, and people dying from coronavirus are being lumped in with them. Basically all the confirmed cases you're hearing about are middle-class to well off people who can afford healthcare or live close to healthcare facilities (sounds familiar, doesn't it? :smh:)

This is why we need outlets like NT and Twitter. I imagine loads of Asian deaths early on were not counted as well. Just exactly when did this ish start?

Could this be a US plot that backfired?

And where is Ja?

This is why we need outlets like NT and Twitter. I imagine loads of Asian deaths early on were not counted as well. Just exactly when did this ish start?

Could this be a US plot that backfired?

And where is Ja?

Of course. For example, Indonesia straight up denied having coronavirus for 3-4 months, even though there's so many Chinese tourists, Indonesian Chinese, and native Indonesian domestic workers who frequently fly back and forth between Indonesia and China. City of Jakarta just began announcing virus cases and implementing safety checks about a week ago :smh: Imagine how many people died/spread the virus in that time period? If you've been in a major South/Southeast Asian country, there are people coughing and dying constantly from the pollution. People probably just assumed that it was cause of that...

My friends' attitudes there so far had been "We've already got floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, etc to worry about; coronavirus would just be one more thing" hope they take it more seriously now.

Last edited:
First known case was in China back in November 17, male age 55. More cases came in but doctors didn't realize they were dealing with a new virus until late December. So it's been 4 months since discovery & a little under 3 months since knowledge of the new virus.

First known case was in China back in November 17, male age 55. More cases came in but doctors didn't realize they were dealing with a new virus until late December. So it's been 3 months since discovery & a little over 2 months since knowledge of the new virus.

In hindsight its easy to say they shoudve taken it more seriously.

In the bigger picture, look how much this has affected the world. If something like this were to possibly happen again, hope people do take it seriously from the start.

Edited my last post. It's been 4 months since discovery & a little under 3 months since knowledge that this is a new virus.

In Taco Bell trying to get some chalupas and this little kid coughing all in the damn place. Bout to boot him outta here.

Edit:

This chick filled up her drink cup to the brim with ice, then proceeded to put 2 seconds of Baja Blast to fill it up. Whats going on fam. :lol:
Why? You the dude taking **** lightly ....

He has as much right as you to be there as you ....

Why? You the dude taking **** lightly ....

He has as much right as you to be there as you ....

Here we go. Cant take a damn joke can you?

You cant WAIT to just attack me on any post you can, but when I say something thats generally in good taste or informative you quiet.

Keep it coming though, I got all the time. :lol:

I work for the Department of Veterans Affairs. Friday we were told if we could work from home, to do so until April, after a vast majority left work, another email was sent stating they had to take it back because IT might not be able to support the strain from everyone working remotely.

Disappointing....

The danger of letting Americans quarantine themselves at home- they'll kill themselves with junk food instead of getting killed by the virus

Some dude on my IG posted his stockpile of Oreos, ice cream, chips, alcohol,soda etc :sick: I'm like "shouldn't you use this as an opportunity to not go out as much and eat healthy for a few weeks?"

Back
Top Bottom