Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The danger of letting Americans quarantine themselves at home- they'll kill themselves with junk food instead of getting killed by the virus

Some dude on my IG posted his stockpile of Oreos, ice cream, chips, alcohol,soda etc :sick: I'm like "shouldn't you use this as an opportunity to not go out as much and eat healthy for a few weeks?"

“I can tackle my weight later, I just have to survive this for now”.

The danger of letting Americans quarantine themselves at home- they'll kill themselves with junk food instead of getting killed by the virus

Some dude on my IG posted his stockpile of Oreos, ice cream, chips, alcohol,soda etc :sick: I'm like "shouldn't you use this as an opportunity to not go out as much and eat healthy for a few weeks?"

might save them from eating fast food every day

what are all of you doing for at-home workouts?

I've got a pull up bar, muay thai pads tied to a tree for a makeshift heavy bag, and a stationary bike that unfortunately doesn't have different settings. Might have to download P90X from back in the day :lol:

Countries that went through this before (with SARS) did a much better job at containment than countries like the US and Italy.

The actual mortality rate looks like it'll be around 3-4%. It can be inflated due to a lack of testing of people with mild symptoms, and the number is underestimated when you don't wait long enough (people who test positive may not succumb to corona for weeks).

The number also shoots up when we hit capacity in hospitals and ventilators. I think if we had infinite resources it'd be down closer to 1-2%.

MilkyJauntyJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif

Got the last bag of Anthony Davis ruffles. Also got the post Malone Doritos. I should be safe for a while y’all.

what are all of you doing for at-home workouts?

I've got a pull up bar, muay thai pads tied to a tree for a makeshift heavy bag, and a stationary bike that unfortunately doesn't have different settings. Might have to download P90X from back in the day :lol:
ngl I feel a little guilty working out at the 24 hour still. It's one of those borderline every day routine things that we have to decide if it's worth it to keep or sacrifice in the name of prevention

Now's the time when ppl could really use that Peloton bike lol.

There was plenty of frozen fruit and vegetables yesterday. The meat I got was the last pack of organic and all natural. Plenty of vegan food available also

If I could stockpile 2 foods only just gimme rice and oxtail. Ill be good forever. My cholesterol gonna be out da roof though.

So I'm hearing from my mom and sis that they still out of toilet paper. I'm about to ration my toilet paper like it's rare pokemon

Here we go. Cant take a damn joke can you?

You cant WAIT to just attack me on any post you can, but when I say something thats generally in good taste or informative you quiet.

Keep it coming though, I got all the time. :lol:
My dude you have posted like 40 times, most of then talking recklessly and foolish and I reply to one and you losing your panties? Ain't we in a thread?

You havent said **** informative, if you did I missed it. I did peep you went out for a stroll, played some hoops and hit taco bell after withiutbwashing your hands.

**** your elders, you strong you can beat it.

If yall liked Parasite btw, watch Train To Busan. Another Korean movie, deals with a virus thats causing people to turn to zombies. Its pretty good.

My dude you have posted like 40 times, most of then talking recklessly and foolish and I reply to one and you losing your panties? Ain't we in a thread?

You havent said **** informative, if you did I missed it. I did peep you went out for a stroll, played some hoops and hit taco bell after withiutbwashing your hands.

**** your elders, you strong you can beat it.

Oh you def missed alot then. :lol: I can pull receipts if you like.

Moving on. Im not here trying to win an argument. Im here to get info, give info, and give the topic a little lightheartedness with some gifs and memes. Just cause im taking it with a different approach doesnt mean im taking it any less serious than you.

ngl I feel a little guilty working out at the 24 hour still. It's one of those borderline every day routine things that we have to decide if it's worth it to keep or sacrifice in the name of prevention

I know what you mean. I have a 24 Hour membership too but haven't gone since last week. The fitness addict in me is hating myself for it even though I'm trying to be logical about it :lol: Man I'm already getting scared of attempting deadlifts after 2-4 weeks off.

Back
Top Bottom