Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's sad out there. Went and picked up some Chinese takeout. I was their third order of the day. One of the best reviewed places in town too. Nearby a Chuck e cheese was fairly packed. Two other breweries had 4 cars combined. Kind of dead out there traffic wise. My area has 10 confirmed cases. Walmart and other grocery stores remain packed to the gills.

I think we return from this in a whole new world. Recession beyond repair.

How are Uber eats and doordash doing? Are people really hunkering down? I applaud the effort. But at what cost? You'll head out of hibernation to zero restaurants and stores.
The way things were going, this might just expedite the inevitable.

Here in lbc they closing the vons that usually closes at midnight early.... they got this on display in front

FYI it's like March 14th and St. Patricks day is 3 days away so they're trolling out here
20200314_205147.jpg

Last edited:
IT was a surreal moment when across the intercom at VONS they said that they would be closing in 5 minutes...

I was ready to just wipe out the whole Pistachio aisle and bounce but everyone was calm ... for now

the police even showed up LOL!

I need some real meditation techniques going through this ****. If I hear any of the following again:

- It will go away in warmer weather (it might or might not. There is literally no evidence to support this. Stop spreading this **** and giving dumb people more dumb reasons to not care)
- Only 60 people out of 300+ million in the U.S. have died. It's not 300 million. It's ~12,000 who even got tested, not including those who are currently sick.
- The flu has killed more people so far this year. No ******* ****, the flu has been around for decades, this has been around for 3 months. Absolute numbers don't work here.

If anyone believes any of the above, do the world a favor and never vote and never have kids. We could do with less dumb people.

Yes I am livid.

I need some real meditation techniques going through this ****. If I hear any of the following again:

- It will go away in warmer weather (it might or might not. There is literally no evidence to support this. Stop spreading this **** and giving dumb people more dumb reasons to not care)
- Only 60 people out of 300+ million in the U.S. have died. It's not 300 million. It's ~12,000 who even got tested, not including those who are currently sick.
- The flu has killed more people so far this year. No ****ing ****, the flu has been around for decades, this has been around for 3 months. Absolute numbers don't work here.

If anyone believes any of the above, do the world a favor and never vote and never have kids. We could do with less dumb people.

Yes I am livid.
Also Initially "this only affect Asians" .... bunch of doodoo

- The flu has killed more people so far this year. No ****ing ****, the flu has been around for decades, this has been around for 3 months. Absolute numbers don't work here.

Yes I am livid.

Yeah it's ultimately due to people that will never trust or believes word the government or mainstream media says. Nothing will ever change their stubborn minds until sadly it's too late. But even if this subsides in a few weeks to months they will say i told you so this was all fake and planned etc. Can't win either way

I keep hearing that warm temperature helps? Should we all migrate to Florida or wait for the summer? Maybe that's why Africa seems to be avoiding this?
It's not the actual weather that helps its the actions of people in that weather. When its nice people tend to go outside and are not confind indoors around people in close spaces where theres more human contact. Which is why winter is cold and flu season... according to my google search.

I mean you can’t really blame people for not trusting the news or government.

like yes this is real and yes this is bad but how many times has the government lied or the news blown **** out of proportion. Every time it snows here the news acts like we’re gonna die. That’s what they do.

DFW too. 13 Airports total. Apparently 11 of the 13 airports will most likely experience the same wait times. Terrible

Screenshot_20200314-231400_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20200314-231211_Chrome.jpg
I'm not even mad. A lot of these people flew knowing what was going on. People need to stop blaming the government for these extreme measures when they could of have prevented themselves from being caught up in this ********.

Inconvenience? Yes! But countries have gone on full lock down, dont be mad because your entitle *** want to just land and go about your business.

At least they will be identified. I'm sure a lot of these people want to roam around like nothing is happening when they get back to their house, and they probably will.

that photo from people coming back from overseas is an absolute way to make sure this **** spreads rapidly

It will go away in warmer weather (it might or might not. There is literally no evidence to support this. Stop spreading this **** and giving dumb people more dumb reasons to not care)

a lot of experts are saying it can LIMIT spread. So you can still get it if someone has it and coughs on you but you'll be less likely to get it from a door handle that's been in direct sunlight or high heat (78°+) for much less time than it currently survives in the cold. So yes, you shouldn't think the virus will disappear bc it's warmer out but there's optimism it could decrease overall infection rate.

B46B53AD-B4D4-4030-B5AD-50AD8F2A6175.jpeg
8A8A4938-EFAF-43BA-8DEE-AFAAA5894961.jpeg
62B1F1C2-41BB-44B6-8D84-D534EAECAC02.jpeg
5D510CCD-64A7-4096-BA2B-DE00BBD51464.jpeg

my pops is funny man... we got a whole box full of rice and he was panicking like we need more rice... mind you me and my moms dont eat much rice period... ya its part of the culture but we trying to watch the carbs...so we try calling up mad spots and they sold out but we found an asian spot by us that got rice so my pops picked up 2 bags of jasmine rice for no reason... its starting to get excessive where people just hoarding and buying multiples of stuff for no reason... i guarantee it will be hard to find water or toilet paper in your town SMH

my pops is funny man... we got a whole box full of rice and he was panicking like we need more rice... mind you me and my moms dont eat much rice period... ya its part of the culture but we trying to watch the carbs...so we try calling up mad spots and they sold out but we found an asian spot by us that got rice so my pops picked up 2 bags of jasmine rice for no reason... its starting to get excessive where people just hoarding and buying multiples of stuff for no reason... i guarantee it will be hard to find water or toilet paper in your town SMH
My pops the exact same way. He’ll literally think of something like that which makes zero sense. But he’ll be hell bent on doing it and won’t stop until he does

Back
Top Bottom