Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Went to Home Depot in Santa Barbara. **** was lit and stacked. People in SB don’t think they need to prepare for ****. I grabbed what I needed for my kit.

Attachments

• 1C0E288A-4AAF-4828-BF8A-B59761507823.jpeg
    1C0E288A-4AAF-4828-BF8A-B59761507823.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 158
What if the driver has vivid?

I think you mean COVID but as I said when you mentioned you were no longer going to UberEats - I run the risk of everyone I come in contact with COVID. Plus there is also the risk of the people who made my food, the people who delivered it, the people who packed it, etc having it.We each have to draw the line somewhere.

Officially decided to cancel my trip to Arizona next week. COVID-19 just wrecked all the plans. Frontier and American Airlines have horrible customer service though, and im not sure if ill get all my money back.

youll be able to re-book for a future trip
If that

I went to pickup a pizza at my local spot
It's a small store
They must of had at least 5 delivery drivers waiting on orders to deliver
It was nothing but delivery drivers in and out of the store
I thought it would be slow
They were busy asf

Just saw that. That's how we all die.

People don't get it. This isn't a normal situation. You can't trust your intuition and experience. This is unprecedented. Stay the **** home. Take the damn L on the flight you bought or the movie you really wanted to see or the restaurant you wanted to eat at or the dumb St Patty's bar crawl you wanted to do. Stay the **** home.

I keep hearing that warm temperature helps? Should we all migrate to Florida or wait for the summer? Maybe that's why Africa seems to be avoiding this?

Man i see like 2 people in that crowd with a mask
If there was ever a time to wear a mask...

I keep hearing that warm temperature helps? Should we all migrate to Florida or wait for the summer? Maybe that's why Africa seems to be avoiding this?

Helps but not if you're in large groups aka not social distancing.

Chicago has a good chance to be screwed in a couple weeks. Ohare and people going out to bars for st pats

That O’Hare pic looks like a disaster man and that’s my primary airport.

Supposed to go to Nigeria next month (end of the month) to bury my grandma who passed a couple weeks ago. Strongly considering a cancellation but it’s so against tribal culture for me or my pops (who hasn’t been home in 20 years) to not be there. ****s been in the back of my mind all week.

I got a fiancé and kid at home though 🤦🏾‍♂️

To the people who are criticizing others for going out and doing stuff in public, are y'all just staying locked indoors 24 hours a day? Serious question. Not judging anyone who's going out and living or staying in and being cautious but I'm just curious if you're not going out to eat, no movies, no gym, no in person work, then what are you doing?

I think there's a difference from taking precautions and showing respect to others by doing your part not to contract and possibly spread this virus the best you can versus doing things that blatantly disregard recommendations. I researched this virus weeks ago and at the time, and as of now, respiratory "droplets" was the #1 way. Anything out of the nose/mouth.

I'm also not locking myself up. I've gone to my desolate office building, sanitized, kept distance, kept distance if I spoke with anyone, I went to a public house for lunch to support a local business and I've taken a few walks, gone to a few stores in search of infant medicine just in case.

I'm certainly not 100% in the clear by doing things, but the odds go up that you contract it, the more disregard you have.

I'd love to go to the gym right now. I'm not worried about this for me whatsoever, but I have a toddler at home. I know it doesn't really effect them like that either (grateful for this), but she is watched by her grandparents quite frequently, one of which, is a diabetic with existing respiratory and heart issues. It would be blatantly disrespectful of me to disregard basic recommendations and putting myself in high risk places that up my probabilities of getting the virus and passing it along knowing they are all susceptible, especially my father-in-law.

I think it's ridiculous the store supply situation and everyone hoarding, but I can't control that. Folks just need to understand the virus and do their part. Folks will still get sick, so I'm also not living indoors 24/7 unless I need to be quarantined, but common courtesy, respect and hygiene would go extremely far.

Yep, that scene in Chicago is the turning point for the U.S.
They're all taking that sickness to their respective states, and this is how it doubles daily. I seriously ******* hate people who still don't care about this. And the leadership here has entirely failed.

Back
Top Bottom