Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
China is over here providing us masks and supplies and this idiot calls it the "Chinese Virus"

Bruh.
I would avoid using 'wuhan or china flu' to avoid xenophobia, but it's actually more accurate than 'Corona virus' since there have been many different Corona viruses before. You guys just jumping on him as a sport at this point.

83D91FBC-B5BE-4B5B-A74D-841BADBCE4FF.jpeg

Imagine the outrage and blowback that would come if any other celebrity was to tweet this exact same thing.

I would avoid using 'wuhan or china flu' to avoid xenophobia, but it's actually more accurate than 'Corona virus' since there have been many different Corona viruses before. You guys just jumping on him as a sport at this point.
all of this. It’s sad. Byproduct of fake outrage culture.

Ah I see while the entire planet is calling it either Corona Virus or covid-19, Trump is calling it Chinese Virus for specificity and to not confuse anyone.
Come on brah. You know exactly what he was doing.

The man has been using other terms and decides to now use "Chinese Virus," which is not the end of the world but still messed up. The man knows what he's doing by using the term, deflecting the smoke to China and trying to cover the fact that he and this administration goofed on handling this thing. Of course, no one can truly prepare for this but it's well documented how this administration has considered this a "hoax" to "we'll be okay" to the questionable tatements earlier today of claiming they couldn't foresee this a month ago.

So I just got a email from U of M Children’s

They tested my son for Corona and all 4 tests came back negative I just viewed his results. Looks like 4 diff strands. Didn’t even tell us they did there I guess kept it lowkey.
I’m just glad they did.
Now if I can feel better I’ll be good n we can lay low!!

Ah I see while the entire planet is calling it either Corona Virus or covid-19, Trump is calling it Chinese Virus for specificity and to not confuse anyone.
Come on brah. You know exactly what he was doing.
he's an idiot... but China is as close to our enemy in the most recent years.
he's just too stupid to hide it? he's dim enough to be transparently divisive.
I think a more diplomatic head would have hidden it in the public eye.

SOUTH KOREA SAYS 84 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES IN 24 HOURS , TOTAL NUMBER OF CASES RISE TO 8320- KCDC

S. KOREA CONFIRMS 6 MORE CORONAVIRUS DEATHS, RAISING DEATH TOLL TO 81: KCDC

i think some companies are choosing the work at home route just to avoid this, in my opinion. I feel like my company is doing it.
yep. i know for sure our executive team gives 0 damns about our health. Just putting measures in place to save their asses

Never realized it was so many Asians on this site until the last couple pages.

Last edited:
Question for IT, if I have 1000 employees at work using the network and I have to send them all home to work remotely via VPNs for secure programs, what is the stress level of my network and would it be possible? Or would my network crash?

Last edited:
People getting mad about the Chinese flu, when the Spanish flu had nothing to do with Spain.

However, you expect better from the president since the flu got a name already.

Back
Top Bottom