Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a question. Maybe it's been posted. Can you catch this damn thing back to back? Or is it like Chicken pox , you get it once and you're pretty much good for life?

tcfmv70xe4n41.jpg

To be fair, the virus did start in China
Let's change the name of Lyme disease to USA disease then too?
Smallpox to Europen settlers disease
HIV the USA disease too

And yes, I know Lyme is a place in CT.

See what the **** this does? I hate the actions the Chinese government take, as someone who was originally born in Taiwan I legit never want to set foot in China. But scapegoating China for this pandemic is so ****ing counter-productive.

HIV the USA disease too

See what the **** this does? I hate the actions the Chinese government take, as someone who was originally born in Taiwan I legit never want to set foot in China. But scapegoating China for this pandemic is so ****ing counter-productive.

there's also no proof that it started in China either lol. they were hit the hardest first.

HIV the USA disease too

HIV would be gay disease probably

HIV the USA disease too

Whee was your outrage when Ebola was called the African disease ?

I have a question. Maybe it's been posted. Can you catch this damn thing back to back? Or is it like Chicken pox , you get it once and you're pretty much good for life?
It's been posted. There have been cases of reinfection yes. There are different theories as to why it happens. One is that the virus is still inside even when you get better, and it multiplies again. Or the other is that you got completely over it, and the virus mutates to get past the immunity you built up to it.

The former scenario is likelier. The second scenario is scary.

I swear by these over other wipes. To the medical professionals in here, are these extremely affective and better than the regular anti bac wipes you purchase at the store?

EDITED TO MAKE SURE NOBODY THOUGHT I WAS USING THIS AS A WIPE FOR THE HANDS OR ***. This is strictly for surfaces.

AFBA1F8A-14A7-4961-BAFE-5598C0929CE3.jpeg
I think I used these on my hands the other day. I thought the warning label was for baby wipe usage. Will I be okay?

Back when I was homebrewing, we would use star San to clean all our surfaces and equipment. I see it's in stock online. Many other breweries use high quality chemicals to clean their vessels. As more and more breweries close up, inquiry to them about it. Bleach is fine for most. But if that's not available, these higher strength surface cleaners are an option.

Back
Top Bottom