Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sucks to hear that for your wife and others :smh:

I also wasnt expecting the cocaine use twist at the end doe
merchant.png

:lol: we’re straight, I feel bad for them for sure.

most servers are awesome but you got the ones who make bank everyday and party hard and are the first yelling at my wife because they aren’t scheduled cause corona when they just got back from a vacation.

it’s just annoying to see people who make more than most crying about being broke when if they just toned it down a bit they could make it a month or two with no check.

my wife is da gm and head server, she is getting paid. Just not tips from serving.

i grab way too much for each wipe. Probably 5% of the TP is actually being used.
Yeah, but you gotta have the protection between your hand and the ****ty tp. Plus you better have some room for error as well, in case the tp slides in the hand instead of on the booty.

Yeah, but you gotta have the protection between your hand and the ****ty tp. Plus you better have some room for error as well, in case the tp slides in the hand instead of on the booty.
exactly, which is why i waste so much. Lately, I've been letting it slip and being conscious of not using too much

my apt has a gym, but I might not even go there..I might just get a cheap door pullup bar so I can workout my back

They actually locked the gym at my condo over the weekend. I feel like everything I say in here gets an automatic “I can’t even believe I’m saying that” but I’m not even surprised anymore.

Working from home for the next two weeks at least. Now I can cook supreme in peace. But what’s the point if I can’t go out in public and flex or go to the UPS store to drop off stockx packages

I swear by these over other wipes. To the medical professionals in here, are these extremely affective and better than the regular anti bac wipes you purchase at the store?

EDITED TO MAKE SURE NOBODY THOUGHT I WAS USING THIS AS A WIPE FOR THE HANDS OR ***. This is strictly for surfaces.

AFBA1F8A-14A7-4961-BAFE-5598C0929CE3.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom